Clubplanet Nightlife Community

patio at space

balletraver101

space after has gotten so popluar over the last couple months....ivanio is always playing great tracks...and i dont like house music too much...but i love sleep or chilling on a saturday night ,awaking up at 4:30am and get dress to go to space....how many of u like to do that...let me know!! :tongue: see ya......

love ya,

balletraver101:clap: :party::dj:

I like to wake up @ 4 am sunday mornning and heading out to party @ SPACE....but not in the patio.Blue ROOM ALL THE WAY!!!!! Gotta love listenning to the beats Oscar G throws down,and the smae goes for EDGAR V,just f--king amazing!!! Cant get enough. Yes Bellini brings a big crowd but just cant stand the juice freaks out there thinking its a mr.olympia competition, but thats ok theres a lot of gr8 ladies.And from jamming to hard banging beats inside to something totally different outside,I just cant.Unless if you go first to check out Roly then you step inside,its a different story.Glad you had fun. The party continues on to Union Lounge in South Beach.:aright:

well, i would say within the first half of last year, thats the only way me and my crew would go to space!!!! Go to the beach during the day, get blasted and crash at the crib till like 3 or 4!!! Then on to the "Patio" field trip!! That was back when ivanno at least had some more energy in the place, and was usually on point with his sets!!! But now, since its a hit/ or miss with ivanno, and with all the great guest dj's luis brings in, we just get there at 2 and stay until we cant move our feet anymore!!!! Then its on to union!!! Endurance maniacs live!!!!!

just somthing about the lil pillz etc..........

oh and i do mean ripped fuel!!!;):rolleyes: