Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where Would You Rather Have PVD in SoFLA?

mp3some

I've been getting a lot of Mixed Opinions about Club Space, including complaints about their attitude-problem-bouncers, and the "raids" inside, but beside all this, where do u think Paul Van Dyk could perform?

Shadow lounge?? too small...

maybe Crobar??.. who knows...

What do u guyz think?

Space in my opinion is the best place at the moment for any big-name DJ to spin b/c (1) the sound system is awesome and (2) its capacity seems more than most other clubs in the area. Bouncers are a problem at just about any club in the area... period.

I dunno about the roll hunters on the beach but the peeps at SPACE don't seem to have any issues in finding them. SPACE seems like the logical place to have PVD spin. But Im kinda SPACED out! heh. Can't wait for more places to open up in down town.

------------------

Drugs er bad ummmkay.

Guest genevieve

Originally posted by arrakis:

Space in my opinion is the best place at the moment for any big-name DJ to spin b/c (1) the sound system is awesome and (2) its capacity seems more than most other clubs in the area. Bouncers are a problem at just about any club in the area... period.

I totally agree. They have a lot going for them. The bouncers are a given where ever you seem to go.

SPACE IS THE PLACE!!! It has an awesome system there, and they are the only club in Miami with a true NYC vibe! It reminds me of Twilo a bit...Space is downtown, away from all the stuck up South Beach people all wearing the same outfit, replaying the same scene from the weekend before, etc. Space is just a more chill place to go party all night. Besides its the only club with good big name DJs spinning! Right?

Yeah SPACE is the place but I think you are way off with the peeps. Its the same MFs that are on the beach. And the afterhours is starting to get nasty. Have you seen all wasted ass people outside on Sunday morning? Pathetic. If you are gonna get whacked at least keep yourself healthy during the week so you don't lie around like a whale carcas all 8up at a club.

------------------

Drugs er bad ummmkay.

ATTOMIC...I guess I am just a bit tired of the beach...I also think that people are getting way out of hand with their shit. Most people that I have seen at clubs look like fiends, and can't control their partying...you know??? So, in that sense you are right about the whole afterhours thing @ Space. I just like Space's whole set up, their lights, smoke, sirens, and music. P.L.U.R.

Archived