Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any new info on Ultra

wow, i didnt hear about this before, but I did some searching on miamiherald.com and found a couple articles... so it seems the mayor suddenly decided that he didn't want this event taking place now that it's ONE WEEK AWAY?? what an asshole, if he's going to harass people, at least do it well in advance of when the event is scheduled. some people have no shame...

Originally posted by darkfyre

wow, i didnt hear about this before, but I did some searching on miamiherald.com and found a couple articles... so it seems the mayor suddenly decided that he didn't want this event taking place now that it's ONE WEEK AWAY?? what an asshole, if he's going to harass people, at least do it well in advance of when the event is scheduled. some people have no shame...

well he is jumping on a bandwagon of political animosity for edm. and i am sure with the bad club stuff that has been in the news lately he felt like it would be good pr for him. to me, it made him look like an ass.