The BMC is just 6 days away!!

nyis4meatheads

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

The BMC has really takin off considering the short time it's been around.

Thanks bro, it is comments like yours that make it all worth it!! Even with it snowing today we are still out preparing for next week.

• 1 month later...

so josh alluded me to the whole BMC thing that went down. i am SOOOOO out of the loop. so i HAD to dig up this post :D

figures the FIRST FRIGGIN YEAR i go to the WMC you guys have a kick ass lineup at the BMC :mad: i should have never went to miami.

anyways, if you want to try and keep the whole WMC vibe goin like i have been doing for, ummm, how many weeks has it been now? you could always use the following schedule:

Monday - Well it's monday in Boston, there really isn't much to do.

Tuesday - Orange @ The Kells, get there early and get some food. music starts at 10pm, doors close at 2am.

Wednesday - Violation @ Tantra 9pm then hop down to the Phoenix Landing by about 11:00pm, doors close at 1am.

Thursday - Groovefire @ 711 doors open at 6pm. then over to SQ1 at Axis, doors open at 10pm and close at 2am.

Friday - Ali's opening set at Avalon, doors open at 10pm. when Ali is done and if some lame ass dj is scheduled, go over to Pravda 116, doors close at 2am, they have been scheduling good local talent lately on Fridays.

Saturday - I wouldn't recommend going out in Boston on a Saturday. rent a hotel room and have a hotel party(gotta do that at least once during the week to keep the WMC vibe going). another option would be to go to ARC in NYC. i know it isn't boston but it's close enough and you can party until 10am or so, doors open at 12am.

Sunday - Phoenix Landing again, music starts at 10pm, doors close at 1am.

Monday - Start the above mentioned schedule all over again.

with practice, you too can do this every week and re-live the Miami WMC madness(and probably lose your job if you have one)

:party: