Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Djs missing from last WMC

ernextnation

Originally posted by norahmiami

to be honest - i am almost sure it was Alex Gold.......it was like 8-9 am at Space and i remember trying (ahem) to figure out who it was and then later found out it was Alex Gold..................

I was thinking about the Ultra Fest, thats right, Alex Gold spun after Oakenfold at Space.

Originally posted by liquidx

No Ferry Corsten nor Armin van Buuren, no Johan Gielen as well

:(

Yeah that sucks....Dance Valley is not complete without these guys...I mean....they ARE trance.

Also, Armin van Buuren must be the hardest working dude in the trance biz. He must have gathered a huge following based solely on his albums and A State of Trance shows.

Originally posted by liquidx

No Ferry Corsten nor Armin van Buuren, no Johan Gielen as well

:(

Yeah, thats exactly what I was going to say. At least Johan will be @ Opium on Thursday though. I was really hoping for Armin, but I am happy. I would have liked to see Coxy as well

i dont think xpress 2 is gonna perform anywhere either !!:( :(

and of course, the only party the pioneer of house(Danny Tenaglia) will be at be urself @ space???

How come this guys doesnt play at Ultra??? Ever??? I mean, i guess they could give him his own stage all day and all nite if he's gotta do it marathon style!!!lol