Clubplanet Nightlife Community

x-Tremely Late Float Sat. Review

Got to Float around midnight, place was pretty crowded. The Marti Gra theme brought out a bit more freaks than usual but still a decent crowd. Richie ripped shit up on the main floor, lots of energy always downstairs. George hooked me up w/ a round (ie flexing the fact that he has more pull than on Day 1 there :-)

Went upstairs 2:30 ish. The VIP room is always fun (when its fucking open). Ink did some damage up there. Nice hanging out w/ non-dj Dan Fury, HardcoreKrock, Double Deuce, Petey K and Tooch (who's woman thinks Im a stand up comedian). Tooch spent the night explaining to me how cool I am. You'll get there one day kid, keep try'in......

I smoked the usual amout of pot (a lot) which added to the night. Keep up the no frisk policy and you don't smell nothing neither do I. Float is a great place but should stop being so greedy (they make you buy a bottle just to be on the second level now, even when I told the bouncer I was Dan Fury and this is my party I didn't get access).

Left the joint at 6:30AM and finished at the Crack Factory, its fun when you go there sober..... what?

Originally posted by marktooch

despite what all other bunnies say, you are really a funny guy...your not as gameless as i thought!!! anyway, indeed a great night to say the least, so peace in the middle east!!!

Are you kidding me bro? Sandman has more Game than Parker Brothers. He's approaching Wilt Chamberlin Numbers...LOL

Originally posted by danfury

Are you kidding me bro? Sandman has more Game than Parker Brothers. He's approaching Wilt Chamberlin Numbers...LOL

Thanks Dan, glad to see someone is catching on... Sorry for throwing your name but its no big deal b/c I had no pull anyway....

Wilt Chamberland...lol I can't get laid in a morge (sp?) now a days.....

Tooch, face it, you bitched like a little girl when I missed your Metro Pots and Pans showcase...... You can keep working on it but there is only one....... Your young so theres hope....