Clubplanet Nightlife Community

about virginity...

tastey

Originally posted by psychosweetie

that is so true. i hate when people act all innocent b/c they havent had sex. i mean if you never had sex but you have given out more than your share of blow jobs, it still makes you a slut...therefore, you have sexual experience

okayyyyy butttttt... just because someone has sexual experience that makes them a slut? having sex or not?

Originally posted by somebitch

shouldnt people who are waiting be with other people who are waiting because if someone who is waiting is with someone who is not, the person who is not waiting is just waiting for the other person & that seems kinda unfair. if the people who were waiting were willing to give it up would the non-virgin turn them down because they know the other person is waiting or would they think the person was ready?

also, wouldnt people who are waiting want to be with someone who has similar views about waiting?? this way they can (ideally) be eachothers first and only?

i hear what ur saying... but @ the same time.. its hard enough to find a guy who respects the virginity thing.. let alone finding a guy who is still a virgin himself. ive had my share of boyfriends who disrespected me unbelievably when it came to sex... and then again, ive been with guys who totally respect(ed) it and still do.

Originally posted by linabina

okayyyyy butttttt... just because someone has sexual experience that makes them a slut? having sex or not?

I dont think any1 is considered a slut just bc they are having sexual experiences, as long as it is done in proper moderation...But I think the point physcosweetie was trying 2 make which I agree as well was those girls who are like "HeHe im a virgin" yet go down on every guy they meet 4 the 1st time is not innocent.. In other wors, just bc shes a virgin doesnt save her from the "slut"category

no, i never said that, being sexually eperiencesd doesnt make a person a slut...its all in context...i actually think girls that going around giving blow jobs are worse than those who just sleep w/ people

Originally posted by somebitch

shouldnt people who are waiting be with other people who are waiting because if someone who is waiting is with someone who is not, the person who is not waiting is just waiting for the other person & that seems kinda unfair. if the people who were waiting were willing to give it up would the non-virgin turn them down because they know the other person is waiting or would they think the person was ready?

also, wouldnt people who are waiting want to be with someone who has similar views about waiting?? this way they can (ideally) be eachothers first and only?

True

I give a lot of credit to people who hold on to their virginity for a while......I would never want to take someones virginity though......

when you know the person your going to lose it to most likely won't be one......The whole principle of it isn't exactly "pure" anymore

ok.

now let me ask u... if a girl has sex with 10 guys.. is she considered a slut?

if not, is that same girl, lets say shes a virgin now, has oral sex with 10 guys... is she a slut now b/c she engages in oral sex instead of intercourse?

it really makes no difference to me im just curious to see how people categorize these things.. :)

Originally posted by sweetie029

when you know the person your going to lose it to most likely won't be one......The whole principle of it isn't exactly "pure" anymore

well said...i knw that if i'm looking to fuck a girl, i'm not the one...and i don't want to be the one to take that from her. i prefer my casual sex to be with sexually liberated women.

ok.

if not, is that same girl, lets say shes a virgin now, has oral sex with 10 guys... is she a slut now b/c she engages in oral sex instead of intercourse?

it really makes no difference to me im just curious to see how people categorize these things.. :)

it's all relative

if you fucked 10 guys or blew 10 guys in a week you are a slut.

if you fucked 10 guys or blew 10 guys in a year you might be a slut.

if you fucked 10 guys or blew 10 guys in 10 years you are not a slut.

ok.

I don't know if this is going to be taken the wrong way...it''s not intended to be so....

If a girl is going to engage in oral sex with 10 people but not actually HAVE sex with those 10 people....what would be the point of staying a virgin ??? Oral sex IS a whole part of being sexual......So if a girl can engage in oral w/ different people......Why is it so crutial to not engage in sex itself ?? (Not saying that just b/c a person engages in oral sex w/ a certain amount of people they would have fucked all those people) Just b/c a cherry hasn't been popped doesn't mean a virgin can't be a slut......So yea....a virgin of the pussy & not the mouth would be a considered just as much of a slut as the next girl who goes around fucking instead of just sucking

Originally posted by entheogen808

as a person i'm impressed at the willpower that it must take.

exactly

I'm especially impressed by guys who are still virgins. I seem to hear of more women being virgins into their 20's then men.

I have a friend right now who's a 20 year old virgin, and hes had a gf for 7 months now. She's told other people, shes going to have sex with him, then leave. (stupid bitch:rolleyes: )

but anyway he chose to stay a virgin this long bc he's waiting for someone he truly loves, and I have a huge amount of respect for him for waiting so long. Unfortunately its about to be ruined by some two faced little whore (sorry needed to vent that:mad: )

Most guys I know are turned off when they hear a girl is a virgin. It's a matter of respect towards the person. No one should be made to feel guilty if they arent ready to have sex with their bf/gf . If you respect them, then you can wait.

Originally posted by sweetie029

I don't know if this is going to be taken the wrong way...it''s not intended to be so....

If a girl is going to engage in oral sex with 10 people but not actually HAVE sex with those 10 people....what would be the point of staying a virgin ??? Oral sex IS a whole part of being sexual......So if a girl can engage in oral w/ different people......Why is it so crutial to not engage in sex itself ?? (Not saying that just b/c a person engages in oral sex w/ a certain amount of people they would have fucked all those people) Just b/c a cherry hasn't been popped doesn't mean a virgin can't be a slut......So yea....a virgin of the pussy & not the mouth would be a considered just as much of a slut as the next girl who goes around fucking instead of just sucking

i never said that a virgin cant be a slut... but in another thread i did say that a person does have his/her reasons to be a virgin regardless of what other sexual activity they take part in. so just because u feel that if a girl has blown 10 guys.. whats the point of still calling urself a virgin, doesnt mean that thats the way everyone should look at it... u know? this is an endless topic anyway and everyone has their views and im not saying i agree/disagree im just saying as much as u r, that everything is relative...

i mean... its a lot more than just a cherry being popped ... maybe a gil who claims to be a virgin really loves oral sex... giving and receiving.. that doesnt mean that her reasons for being a virgin are kinda negated or contradicted or whatever...

maybe shes afraid to get pregnant... and in her morals she doesnt believe in abortion... and doesnt even wanna run the risk of getting pregnant b/c of that and the fact that she really doesnt wanna have a baby @ that point in time... thats just one example.. it could be so many things..

Originally posted by Destiny

exactly

I'm especially impressed by guys who are still virgins. I seem to hear of more women being virgins into their 20's then men.

I have a friend right now who's a 20 year old virgin, and hes had a gf for 7 months now. She's told other people, shes going to have sex with him, then leave. (stupid bitch:rolleyes: )

but anyway he chose to stay a virgin this long bc he's waiting for someone he truly loves, and I have a huge amount of respect for him for waiting so long. Unfortunately its about to be ruined by some two faced little whore (sorry needed to vent that:mad: )

Most guys I know are turned off when they hear a girl is a virgin. It's a matter of respect towards the person. No one should be made to feel guilty if they arent ready to have sex with their bf/gf . If you respect them, then you can wait.

Why don't you warn him about this bitch, laur?/?

Im telling you, i'd want to know...

Originally posted by gmccookny

Why don't you warn him about this bitch, laur?/?

Im telling you, i'd want to know...

everyone tried, including his brother

he blinded, and says that she wont do that to him

so now basically everyone has to sit around, and wait for him to get his heart broken , and wait to help him pick up the pieces:rolleyes:

i never said that a virgin cant be a slut... but in another thread i did say that a person does have his/her reasons to be a virgin regardless of what other sexual activity they take part in. so just because u feel that if a girl has blown 10 guys.. whats the point of still calling urself a virgin, doesnt mean that thats the way everyone should look at it... u know? this is an endless topic anyway and everyone has their views and im not saying i agree/disagree im just saying as much as u r, that everything is relative...

i think it is great if someone is still a virgin but i also find that giving blow jobs is more of a demeaning act than having sex. at least sex is mutually enjoyed by 2 people. giving someone a blow job is you pleasing another person. i personally dont enjoy solely giving pleasure unless it is to someone i am in love with... that is why i have only given a couple people blow jobs in my life. it doesnt feel good to give a blow job to someone you dont care about. sex can feel good with anyone.

i dont think it is any worse to have had sex with 10 people or to give blow jobs to 10 people. in order to be a slut one would have to do it in a way that they disrespect themself.