Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss REVIEW

Originally posted by crazyclubhead

Lets just say i was to drunk to get my ass on the computer last night and post. Last night was INSANE. club was nice and full good crowd. music was bumpin all night and the liquor was obviously flowin!! cant wait to see wut the next few wednesdays will bring... :D

I agree.. last night was SICKKKKKK!!!

the music was Off the Hook!

Where were you?> were you chillen in the VIP? I was up there w/ a whole bunch of Cpers :confused:

Wed are Def Back!!

And they will only get busier and busier!! Great Music last night by Kirk And Manny Both played Extremely Well. Mannys Little Tech Set was NICE also!!! got us going!!

Thanks to all that came out!! You guys make the night what it is.

YES YES YES .... LASTNIGHT WAS A SICK NIGHT. I MUST AGREE WITH EVERYONE ON THAT.

EVERYTHING WAS FREE FOR ME LASTNIGHT

YOU GOTTA LOVE HAVING A BDAY *FREE- CD, ALCOHOL, REDBULL ETC.....*

HUNNIE I WISH I SAW U SOONER

BINOY= I MET YOU A FEW TIMES WITH HYPE AND I SEE YOU ALL THE TIME BUT I GUESS YOU NEVER REMEMBER ME ... ITS FUNNY CUZ YOU GIVE ME THIS LOOK LIKE I KNOW THIS FREAKING GUY FROM SOMEWHERE ,LOL... ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH ... I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN TONIGHT

I FINALLY MET NOTALLTHERE LASTNIGHT... REDPLOW YEA MANNNN.

AND MY MAN JOE A. WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU, HAHAHA DID YOU FALL ASLEEP LIKE SPY DID LAST NIGHT

Originally posted by djfrostnyc

Hunnie iam gonna give u a few cds when u get back please make sure you get them to the rite people hun have a great time good to meet who ever i met last night hope to see you all again.

No doubt hun, I'll hit you up as soon as I get back :kiss2: