Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maze Wmc Kickoff Party Just Added!

eaglebonesobe

"NV" @ CLUB MAZE WMC

Presented by Ivano Bellini, Gay Joy and the Eaglebone Family

DJs/Performers: MAIN HOUSE ROOM: Ivano Bellini, Matt Martinez, George Morel and special guest Ken Jordan of Crystal Method.

UPSTAIRS TECHNO ROOM: Stryke, Armando Suarez and Keoki and special guest TBA.

Where: Maze, 1290 18th St (@ West Ave)

When: 9:00 PM - 5:00 AM

Details: Kickoff WMC week at MAZE - For table information, tickets or general inquiries call 305.244.1847

Tickets: Free entry with printed email before 11:00 p.m.; $10 admission after midnight; Discount for WMC badge holders TBA

Weblinks: www.clubmaze.com

Guest saleen351

what fucking moron puts stryke upstairs in that little room???????? styrke only belongs on the main room system....

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Guest saleen351

you put chesselini in the main room instead of stryke.....

simply amazing how out of touch the decision makers in this town are....

:mad:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by eaglebonesobe

Yes Saleen - Ivano is in the main room along with several House Dj's. Upstairs will be a great Techno room.

For an opening night party I think both rooms will be going off!

think about what you just wrote.... You give the big cheese main room time over stryke....

its not right... let the losers do their thing till 3am then let greg take over:idea:

Ivano is just one of the House DJ's along with Matt Martinez, George Morel and Ken Jordan of Crystal Method.

Why is it that everything you post is negative - come out and enjoy Stryke if you like, if not I'm sure he will be playing other nights where you can see him as well.

I think we have put together a quality event at a fair price - hope to see some of you cp'ers there!

I would not have put it in such harsh terms, but the rooms should have been reversed. The styles of the main room DJs is more suited to the upstairs room. Stryke, Keoki, and Armando have a big-system sound. Ivano, George, and the other guy have more of a down-low sound, perfect for that little room.

At least put Greg in the main room!!!! :)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

I would not have put it in such harsh terms, but the rooms should have been reversed. The styles of the main room DJs is more suited to the upstairs room. Stryke, Keoki, and Armando have a big-system sound. Ivano, George, and the other guy have more of a down-low sound, perfect for that little room.

At least put Greg in the main room!!!! :)

:aright: