Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pubcrawl

teamj5

Originally posted by teamj5

Speaking of drinking water....who is the one who is bringing up drinking light beer first?

we would never think of doing such a thing

ya brian is a big big light beer fan. thats why he wants to make sure we drink it too. ever notice how at his afterhours, he has light beer??

Originally posted by flavanugz

agreed. no light beers. me hates lights beer. i think im gonna drink either pbr or labatts all night.

Yes, you will either drink a pbr or a labatts all night. So that's one beer for you, well done. That's better than I would've thought. Maybe you can even help j5 finish his beer... he usually can't put down a whole one.

Originally posted by teamj5

Speaking of drinking water....who is the one who is bringing up drinking light beer first?

we would never think of doing such a thing

Good... I hate light beer. Usually squishy types like yourself and ravernugz tend to prefer them though.

I'm calling that an ** OFFICIAL ** rule Drink a Light Beer... you lose

Originally posted by kaydup

No that is no fun, because I would have to sit there and wait for you to finish.

Nah I say we move on when we are bored.

Yeah, I say we take things as we go. If we like a place, there's no point in moving. Plus it makes it much easier for me and d:Rew to lap you guys if we can have more than one beer at a bar.

Soooooo, when and where are we kicking things off? Or should we e-mail that information so the lurkers don't go and try to stalk us :shaky:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: I saw that! Please tell me you are going to this!

I want a full report on Monday with trainspots! Although with all the fresh beats he'll be spinning, spotting could be tough!

:laugh: Nope sorry - even better - going out with the girls to the roxy. I promise to give the full report on Monday.

Originally posted by kaydup

:eek: :eek: Insane afternoon/night. That is all that there is to be said.

I'm still not fully recovered from Saturday :drunk:

That was so damn much fun, we'll definitely have to do it again. It should also be noted that the BMC squad outdrank, outlasted, and outsmarted the WMC posers. Also, Mr. Hat made an appearance :hat: