flip flops---------> check

tooth brush ----> check

ripped fuel -----> check-a-rooni

met-rx -----------> check-check

sunglasses-----> checkity-check-check-check

5-HTP -----------> check

i think i'm going to miami on sunday :D

Originally posted by vicman

be sure to take your medical insurance card, i dont want to deal with your punk ass more than necessary :D

I was talking about you and your ripped fuel, Einstein. I hope you remember NOT to take it before you go play out in the sun. That's a recipe for heatstroke.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I was talking about you and your ripped fuel, Einstein. I hope you remember NOT to take it before you go play out in the sun. That's a recipe for heatstroke.

you worry about yourself i know how to take care of myself. thanks for your concern :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nautilus60

Its interesting that you post this cause i was gonna ask you whatta hell can i take in Miami to help me stay alive. What do these things do?

Met-rx turns you homosexual. It's taken by men who want to go to parties and take their shirts off.

5-HTP replenishes seratonin in your brain after you deplete it from dropping bombs all night. It helps you from having terrible Tuesdays. Of course if you take it and then drop again, all you do is make artificially raise and lower your seratonin levels so your brain becomes mush for a week. But it does make for a crazy experience.

Its interesting that you post this cause i was gonna ask you whatta hell can i take in Miami to help me stay alive. What do these things do?

Some people think 5HTP really helps with recovery from :rofl:

Not sure about that other thing. ;)

Originally posted by vicman

you worry about yourself i know how to take care of myself. thanks for your concern :rolleyes:

No need to get so defensive. Geez. You sound like a crack addict in denial or something. Relax. No one's gonna take the bottle away. Informed drug users are the best drug users. That's all.

met-rx is just a protien shake. low fat and some complex carbs. since in many cases one doesnt really feal like eating after getting messed up, downing this is easier on your stomach than solid food.

5-htp:

5-HTP, the acronym for 5-hydroxytryptophan (or 5-hydroxy-L-tryptophan), is a compound found primarily in the brain. 5-HTP is made from tryptophan, a natural amino acid found in the diet. Tryptophan is an essential amino acid, which means that it cannot be made by the body so it must be obtained from food, particularly from proteins. In the liver and brain, 5-HTP is converted to an important monoamine neurotransmitter called serotonin. Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers that transmit signals between neurons (nerve cells) in the brain.

Taking 5-HTP increases the body's supply of 5-HTP, which leads to increased levels of serotonin in the brain. Serotonin, also called 5-hydroxytryptamine or 5-HT, plays an important role in controlling behavior and moods. It influences many normal brain activities and also acts as a traffic cop by regulating the activity of other neurotransmitters. Having adequate levels of serotonin instills a feeling of relaxation, calmness, and mild euphoria (extreme happiness). On the contrary, low levels of serotonin, called serotonin deficiency syndrome, leads to depression, anxiety, irritability, insomnia, and many other problems.

Conditions associated with low levels of serotonin include:

anxiety

attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder

bulimia

depression

epilepsy

fibromyalgia

headaches

hyperactivity

insomnia

obesity

obsessive-compulsive disorder

panic attacks

premenstrual syndrome (PMS)

schizophrenia

seasonal affective disorder (SAD)

5-HTP has other effects on the body. It is an antioxidant that protects the body from damage by substances called free radicals (unstable, toxic molecules). In this role, 5-HTP may help slow down the aging process and protect the body from illness. Because serotonin is used to make melatonin, taking 5-HTP may help achieve some of the same benefits as melatonin, such as treating jet lag, depression, and insomnia. There is some evidence that 5-HTP can replenish the supply of the pain-relieving molecules called endorphins. Studies have shown that low levels of endorphins are associated with chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, stress, and depression. In addition, 5-HTP affects other neurotransmitters, including norepinephrine and dopamine.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Met-rx turns you homosexual. It's taken by men who want to go to parties and take their shirts off.

5-HTP replenishes seratonin in your brain after you deplete it from dropping bombs all night. It helps you from having terrible Tuesdays. Of course if you take it and then drop again, all you do is make artificially raise and lower your seratonin levels so your brain becomes mush for a week. But it does make for a crazy experience.

So, ok, these things help you die...i need something to keep me alive. Is there any vitamins or something i can take?

Where can i get those?

Thx for the info above, though...

Find a rich Miami supermodel. Be her sex slave, and she'll buy you stuff like food, drinks, and clothes. That's my gameplan for the week. Of course, on Friday when I'm starving, thirsty, and naked, you'll know I failed miserably. :(

Where can i get those?

Thx for the info above, though...

i think any convinience store will have them...restaurants are also known to carry these items, as well as cafeterias, markets, supermarkets, grocet stores, etc.

yup, i punked out this year for personal reasons . . .

being in miami for the past two years for me was awesome, i'm just afraid that it's going to get too swamped the next years which in some cases it's good, just like ibiza . . .

my fondest memories include wmc 2001 staying at the cheesy cleavemeatsiliconelander and ultra which had a friggin twilo tent with a phazon and the gatecrasher tent, 2002 puking on the beach and pvd at space . . .

have fun in 2003 and give us great reviews, i'll miss you all *sniff* *sniff* you bastards . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

my fondest memories include wmc 2001 staying at the cheesy cleavemeatsiliconelander and ultra which had a friggin twilo tent with a phazon and the gatecrasher tent, 2002 puking on the beach and pvd at space . . .

have fun in 2003 and give us great reviews, i'll miss you all *sniff* *sniff* you bastards . . .

you forgot to say "sharing a cab back to Sobe with Tini" :( I'm glad to see I'm ranked below "puking on the beach"

No love from Eggy! :(

Punk, I can't believe you aren't going this year :(

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

you forgot to say "sharing a cab back to Sobe with Tini" :( I'm glad to see I'm ranked below "puking on the beach"

No love from Eggy! :(

Punk, I can't believe you aren't going this year :(

pvd at space encompasses everything that evening/morning at space: the ezheads, you, me, my crew, the blasts of cold air and most importantly the cab ride back w/ you and whoever that other girl was . . .