Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ticket brokers

kaydup

I Fucking hate these fucks, I hope they all fucking die. :mad: :mad: Such a fucking bullshit deal, how come they are fucking alowed to fucking jack the fucking prices up on mutha fucking tickets. Bullshit I tell ya.

Fucking fuckers, fuck them arggggggggg

Oh and fucking fuck ticketmaster they can fucking suck a big fat fart out of my ass those fucks

FUCK FUCK FUCK THEM ALL

:punch::frust::cuss::flame::bigfinge:

Originally posted by kaydup

I Fucking hate these fucks, I hope they all fucking die. :mad: :mad: Such a fucking bullshit deal, how come they are fucking alowed to fucking jack the fucking prices up on mutha fucking tickets. Bullshit I tell ya.

Fucking fuckers, fuck them arggggggggg

Oh and fucking fuck ticketmaster they can fucking suck a big fat fart out of my ass those fucks

FUCK FUCK FUCK THEM ALL

:punch::frust::cuss::flame::bigfinge:

kaydup = eddie vedder ????

Did the Nick Carter show sell-out again? :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have absolutely no right to complain about ticket brokers. I used to work for one in college... best scam ever! Front Row out of NH used to hire my frat to ticket-whore for big events.

We'd wake up early on a Saturday (which sucked ass), wait in line for an hour or two, and get paid like $50 a piece. Plus if we ever wanted tickets, they were way easy to get. Any show.. Buffet, Springstein, U2, whoever.

You CANNOT beat the ticket agencies. They'll get you everytime. Sucks, but what can you do?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Did the Nick Carter show sell-out again? :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have absolutely no right to complain about ticket brokers. I used to work for one in college... best scam ever! Front Row out of NH used to hire my frat to ticket-whore for big events.

We'd wake up early on a Saturday (which sucked ass), wait in line for an hour or two, and get paid like $50 a piece. Plus if we ever wanted tickets, they were way easy to get. Any show.. Buffet, Springstein, U2, whoever.

You CANNOT beat the ticket agencies. They'll get you everytime. Sucks, but what can you do?

You should give them a call ;) ;)

You should give them a call ;) ;)

Haha, I would if I could. I don't know any of the guys that run things up there now, and the house stopped working with them a few years ago. The guys who ran shit at front row were SUCH scum bags.

What are you trying to see, anyway?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Haha, I would if I could. I don't know any of the guys that run things up there now, and the house stopped working with them a few years ago. The guys who ran shit at front row were SUCH scum bags.

What are you trying to see, anyway?

Well then what are you good for.

Just like the last few years I got shut out in 5 min from Fucking ticketmaster for Buffett. Pisses me off :mad:

Well then what are you good for.

Just like the last few years I got shut out in 5 min from Fucking ticketmaster for Buffett. Pisses me off :mad:

Buffet was always the biggest show. We'd have girlfriends, friends, chicks we met the night before, whoever come along with us for that one.

You honestly have no chance ever getting tickets for a Buffet show. Getting them through ticketmaster is harder than winning the lottery.

What REALLY sucks is that they don't let you tailgate in the parking lot anymore unless you have a ticket :mad:

Any idea how much the ticket brokers are chraging?

Yeah you need to show the ticket to get in. I may have to sneak in this year.

The lowest I found the other day for lawn on Sat is 189.00, the fucking lawn tickets are 35 fucking dollars. I can't believe this is actually legal.