Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Justin Higgin's @ Metro!

Great music last night at Metro..... Too bad the crowd resembled Chewbaca in tank tops....

Kosta, you can ask me for permission to use my nickname on your posts since the title is mine.... Find out tonight as I outdrink you and treat you like a little bitch in heat...

Originally posted by thesandman

Kosta, you can ask me for permission to use my nickname on your posts since the title is mine.... Find out tonight as I outdrink you and treat you like a little bitch in heat...

Fuck off amateur. Lock said youre still his padawan bitch.

Mr. Metro Handbook rule number 1768. You must never speak of Metro Lounge/ Merge its affiliate associates employees and paying customers in any adverse manner, which you are clearly in violation of with your chewbacca comment. Buh Bye. Wannabe

Originally posted by kostaP

Fuck off amateur. Lock said youre still his padawan bitch.

Mr. Metro Handbook rule number 1768. You must never speak of Metro Lounge/ Merge its affiliate associates employees and paying customers in any adverse manner, which you are clearly in violation of with your chewbacca comment. Buh Bye. Wannabe

What type of Crack you smokin??? I call it like I see it.... Even Holy Metro has its nights where the crowd looks like fools. Granted, I was there in work clothes and am 10 years older than the average patron last night.......lol

Lock is shit bro, I used to haze his ass back in 96 when he pledged my fraternity so that theory can be put to rest...

Let me know if your stopping by on the way there tonight............................................. (you a-hole)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Justin did a fucking great job last night. He was on point last night. He has a bright future in front of him.

justin, deffinatly a great job last night!!

richie.. deffinatlya great job tonight...

brian.. your boy still owes me a beer!! ;) lol

metro lounge nigggaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!