Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Euro Lounge Review...........

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Sorry you didnt get the flyer Jerry....

I was very shocked with the turnout as well.....

hmmmmmmmmm............

dont think its because of the flyers bro....

The place is kinda out of the way for most of the peeps I know....

Its too bad.. the place really is set up nice..

I think most of the problem is the owner's and thier attitude...

im not blaming it on you bro.. at all!! im just saying, for someone like me that goes to every tanning salon/gym/university ect. in the north jersey area promoting my own parties.. i never see any euro flyers.. just a little advice cuz, take a day off of work, and just promote the shit out of your party... trust me.. it does work!!! main thing is to get the word out.. once the people start talking about it, ull have no problems packing the place! good luck! :D

I am destined to fail as a promoter then.....

I only do this for fun and to make a few bucks...

Taking off a day of work at my real job to promote is very counterproductive....

Thanks for the advice though... The tanning salons and gyms in the area are good targets...

So far the strippers have been a low attendance factor....

• 4 weeks later...

The Only COCKSUCKER is your Mother!!!!! I hope I live to see the day that you or your little friend can knock me out!!!

******Thank you for the review, I must be doing a good job if the only people who think I'm an Asshole are little fuckers like you and your friends!!

Have a nice Day!!!!!;):D :D :D

Originally posted by lipringape

The Only COCKSUCKER is your Mother!!!!! I hope I live to see the day that you or your little friend can knock me out!!!

******Thank you for the review, I must be doing a good job if the only people who think I'm an Asshole are little fuckers like you and your friends!!

Nice to see you finally made your presance here:eek:

was wondering when that would happen

and nice user name bye the way:laugh:

Originally posted by liqidtouch

Nice to see you finally made your presance here:eek:

was wondering when that would happen

and nice user name bye the way:laugh:

you seriously believe thats him???

i dont think he would be immature enough to post, especially something like that

its a fake name, like all the othe drama that was caused before aka jonyquest

you seriously believe thats him???

Yeah, it's me........Freddie the doorman.

you really shouldn't stoop to other people's level if you really are him.

Makes you just as bad as the people talking the shit, if not worse

i personally think you are a nice guy, should keep it that way

you really shouldn't stoop to other people's level if you really are him.

Makes you just as bad as the people talking the shit, if not worse

*****You're right I shouldn't stoop to their level but those little Piss Ants really aggrevaited me....end of discussion.

liqidtouch, Thanks for your reply. Out of the whole group of Promoters, you were the only one bringing in any paying customers while the other clowns walked around like roosters and fought over the money at the end of the night.

Freddie.

sorry big dog

im not a promoter-- i just know Manny well enough

and when i go out-- i make sure that its planned well with my friends-

usualy we hit Eruo for late dinner and stay for the lounge-

...gotta love the night life:hat:

liqidtouch, Thanks for your reply. Out of the whole group of Promoters, you were the only one bringing in any paying customers while the other clowns walked around like roosters and fought over the money at the end of the night.

Freddie.

Yo frediie, it's Carl, I used to promote there. For the 1st few weeks you were cool with us and helped out, but the last 2 weeks we promoted, you were a dick to me and the other promoters, not to mention all the male customers, you're the 1st and last person people see and meet so you should be killing people with kindness not acting the way you did. im just trying to give you advice on how to help the party out. By the way also, just cause your big and work out dont think your tougher then everyone who walks through that door bro, me and some guys that I train and spar with that are 50-60lbs lighter then you can do more then just hold their own. I wouldnt want you to say something wrong to the wrong person man. Good luck with the party, and try to change your attitude man. My 2 cents

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Carl....

Just hope he doesnt land one of those punches bro...

All the quick moves and fancy technique's you may know, wont help you piece your jaw back together when he connects....

Just my nickel...

Hear that bro, but it's hard to connect when you're already twisted up like a pretzel before you even cock your hand back to punch

how old are you 35 and still going on with the MOM name calling.... obviously you are a rookie at your job and have no clue... maybe you shouldnt even come on this board and humiliate yourself... I can see you are a tough guy coming on to a board and seeing who can knock you out....

Your a real winner in my book

Originally posted by badassmafuka

how old are you 35 and still going on with the MOM name calling.... obviously you are a rookie at your job and have no clue... maybe you shouldnt even come on this board and humiliate yourself... I can see you are a tough guy coming on to a board and seeing who can knock you out....

Your a real winner in my book

Billy Im gonna meat you at recess and beat you up!!!!!

O Doyle Rules !!!!!!

:laugh:

Freddie.

you said the same exact thing to m freind mike is that what you say to a promoter that likes you

Originally posted by njstacked2

Billy...I will never go to Euro based on your treatment last night.

the guys an asshole stacked he is 1 of those guys that is fat and ugly and got picked on his whole life and someone gave him a little power so he abuses it and trys to get back at the people thatdowngraded him