Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst brawls?

Guest hotshit

3 or 4 years ago, early june at the Portuguese Feast in Newark at the Iberia parking lot that gets turned into a big drunk party. I saw an old lady like 72 get punched in the face, there was like 20 different fights going on at once like you see in the movies and there was a mob of cops. Theres like 200 fights every feast I dont know how it keeps going.

Staten Island 3 years ago

Manor rd. Hockey rink

My X and all his team which was all his friends played roller-hockey against this league from Brooklyn..

Major hostility and rough checking led to an all out brawl w/ both teams... My X cracked some kid so hard it ripped 1/2 his ear off... some other kid took off his skate and started smashing people...sticks---helmets---skates.. you name it

everything became a weapon.. it lasted for like 15 minutes before the cops came and broke it up.. 12 people were rushed to the emergency room w/ broken bones, concusions... 2 kids were knocked out COLD!

most insane thing i think i ever saw...

Originally posted by timetraveler69

element in staten island new years eve 2 or 3 years ago.

st. patricks day parade in city 5 years ago

Hole shit!!! I cant believe you said Element!!!!

I was gonna say that too! Insane..It was NYE

The same guys who faught in my story also were a huge part of that fight in Element!

small world

Are you from Staten Island??

...on principle alone...when i was a kid, i played basketball for my church's youthgroup...a brawl broke out after a game in our church...and i mean a brawl...even the priest got sent to the hospital...

...second to that was probably the Junkyard in Staten Island years ago...it spilled out onto the street and we saw fights all along the streets on the way home..

Originally posted by hunnie818

Hole shit!!! I cant believe you said Element!!!!

I was gonna say that too! Insane..It was NYE

The same guys who faught in my story also were a huge part of that fight in Element!

small world

Are you from Staten Island??

yeah i know a bunch of guys who were in that brawl too. bottles flying from the upper levels. crazy

Staten Island is by far the breeding place for insane fights!! :eek:

I have seen so many, i lost count

st patricks day parade.. going over to the city on the si ferry. the beef began on the ferry and as soon as the boat arrived on the city side, brawl began right by the n/r. nuts. some kid was beatin this kid with a blackjack in one hand and spraying him with mace in the other

Drama 2 years ago. Hip hop party, 22 bouncers trying to break up over 150 people fighting (no exxageration) First started in the club then out in the parking lot. Over 60 police officers from all towns counties and state troopers. Me the only white guy(I was the manager then) was outside trying to get the bouncers to come back into the club......long story short I've been immune to mace ever since then. After about three or four time it kinda starts tasting like a tangy hot sauce. Not so bad.11 ambulances 17 people transported to the hospital and 35 people arrested. Worst injury was a cracked skull from a tire iron. guy was in a coma for 2 months. All in all a fun night.

Staten Island is by far the breeding place for insane fights!! :eek:

I have seen so many, i lost count

This is the truth. Ever realize "Clubs" in Staten Island never last more than a few months before they get closed down. Staten Island makes me sick. There is no place to go if I just wanted to stray some where local.

jonathan dayton high vs newark academy hockey game

this kid gets thrown out within 5 mins of the game starting, huge brawl brakes out during the 2nd period, he comes back on the ice in his jeans and kicks the shit out the goalie, fights break out in the stands. nothing like watching preppy white boys throw barbie punches at each other, aaaahhhh good times

It was a very snowy Saturday night. We threw 6 people out of Bahama Mama's. They started a snowball fight in the street, because there was hardly any cars in the road.

The Snowball fight turned into a 20 on 25 or so.

The other group inside the club involved in the incident decided to leave as they figure the kids we threw out left.

As soon as they got outside, the snowball fight turned into a 20 on 30 fight. People started to leave our club, and what is now Black bear to join the fight too.

It was ugly, 14 went to the hospital. As the fight was going on, people were throwning snowballs hard from both sides of Washington street.

Back then, the cops used to take you out with their billy clubs from behind that back of your knee. I seen 5 kids go down very fast like that

This was an awesome 35 minute fight. I wish I had a movie camera that night