Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Biz, how much is cover for Wednesday at Space?

macboy

Originally posted by livin42nite

go to ferry-corsten.org he posts the info and same thing for avb. Neither will be here for wmc. Real shame as those two are very talented, but almost never play here.

I got the info from listings in the paper. I can't believe they're not coming!! Anyway, thanks for the heads up, fellas. I guess I can cross that off my list.

hey guys. first and foremost, i want to give say wutz up to all the clubheads here in miami! soon i shall join you all on a weekly basis. i'm 19 right now.......:cry: :cry: the whole WMC week at Space is 21 and over right??.......:cry: oh well, i already have my ticket to Ultra:) it sucks to be under 21, especially when you love to party like i do....sometimes i have to go to ft. lauderdale..

oh well, my time will come. nice to meet you all.....hope to make a lot of friends here =)

P>L>U>R

hey guys. first and foremost, i want to say wutz up to all the clubheads here in miami! soon i shall join you all on a weekly basis. i'm 19 right now turning 20 this year.......:cry: :cry: the whole WMC week at Space is 21 and over right??.......:cry: oh well, i already have my ticket to Ultra:) it sucks to be under 21, especially when you love to party like i do....sometimes i have to go to ft. lauderdale..

oh well, my time will come. nice to meet you all.....hope to make a lot of friends here =)

P>L>U>R

Different prices for diff events... Some more expensive than others... The earlier in the night the cheaper. we usually start at $30 & progress as was stated above. Too many factors fall into play for us to give you a set price for each night. I don't make the pricin' I just follow the rules... ;)

How Sauron of "Lord of the Rings" is Like a Woman:

Both have been called "the greatest enemy of men"

Think they should rule the world

They obsess over jewelry

They spread gossip like the plague

They boss kings around like servants

They have an eye that sees all, or at least claim to

They hold a grudge for hundreds of years