Clubplanet Nightlife Community

holy shit

i live right in those apartments by joeys and i was heading into nutley and saw 2 nutley cops racing down the rd. towards joeys, then a saw a few more, so i tured around.and went back. There were about 20 cop cars there. Cop cars from cedar grove, lyndhurst, bloomfield, state troopers, sherifs...it looked like damn raid.

2 fights broke out........one guy that got into a fight flashed me a badge when I helped Serg break it up.....not sure if it has anything to do with it.....maybe it picked back up outside?!?!?

It was over pretty quick without much incident inside.....

only a good time and good music inside.

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

PS...... hardcorekrock.....nice pic...what a piece of.......

art!

Hey, che si dice' woosie!!! You backed out cause you had a rough night?? Excuse while I go get you some baby wipes to wipe your ass...........................

Im still home waiting for the hat...You would think that kid had a full head of fucking hair(he's like a girl getting ready)

BRRAAAAZZOOOOEEEEEEEEE......

Let me clear something up...I didnt back out... I never said I was going to do it....I basically asked about details and said that (if I did) I would let P know by the end of the night. I saw Joe on the way out of Metro and told him to relay that I couldn't.

Had to be a tough ass and drink while on antibiotics.....needless to say that the 2 dont mix and that I'm still not a 100%.

Tell the HAT to put his make-up on the ride down!!!!!! by the time you guys get there it will be the official opening of TEMPS.....

which I can not wait for baby!!!!!!! Love TEMPS in MAY!! Less peeps, only the "TRUE CREWS", less attention on the whole town.

T-Minus is on......

Have fun down there.....u guys missed out on a really nice day though... should be down there already!!

heres what happened. 2 guys got into a fight near the dj booth me and my men 3rdfloor broke it up originally. One of the guys then went after the other and got his ass kicked. the reason for all the cops is the guy that kicked ass flashed a badge and was being real rowdy. the last thing we wanted to do at joeys was to have our bouncers hit a cop so we called for assistance. I guess since all the problems recently in nightclubs (especially the one where people were trounced running out the door) the local police all came to the rescue. it was kind of funny seeing 10 different cop cars for a one on one fight. I guess just like all the abuse club owners are taking about fire hazards (See RI nightclub) they are taking for larger fights. Good job officers there was no way any size fight would have not been handled.

ON ANOTHER NOTE:

How Great was Denny