Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NERVE LOUNGE - opens tonight- sat march 15th

nervemaimi

SAVING THE WORLD, ONE PARTY AT A TIME!

With a 20 billion dollar firework display over Baghdad programmed in its honor, NERVE is hosting the Opening Party of the Century! And the madding crowd cheers on, although many of them will not be able to

Get in! So many people, so little space; are they all NERVOTIC?

WHY IS THIS TINY PLACE CAUSING SUCH A RUCKUS?

“Vox Populi, Vox Deiâ€, the crowds are always right, albeit not that well dressed for most of the time. So, what do they know about NERVE that puts them in such a frenzy?

NERVE acquired total street credibility by organizing the coolest ad campaign in Sobe in the last 15 minutes!

NERVE will totally and radically change its décor every 2 months, an idea inspired by NY’s legendary club AREA. What the next décor theme will be, is so secret that not even the owners of NERVE are in the know…

NERVE is the only fine establishment in the World to feature a MOUSE RUNWAY UNDER THE BARCOUNTER! Yes, this is true! While you are ordering a drink at the bar, you can leisurely watch a mouse fashion show happening right under your nose! In the near future, under that same bar, other similar fashion-related events will take place, guaranteeing Miami’s return to supremacy in the Fashion world! Right at this moment, Tarantulas are rehearsing for their own and exclusive fashion show under the main bar!

NERVE features a Phazon sound system so powerful it will cause the first Sobe artificial earthquake in History! Even so, while walls crumble, the NERVOTIC crowd will be shouting “louderâ€! “Louderâ€!

NERVE is sick of boring white walls inside local clubs. Enough already of this clean design look! NERVE is ANTI-MINIMALIST! Yes, there you have the whole truth…NERVE radically supports dirty design and lewd Behavior!

We are “ Post-Art-Deco-Revisionists†We are “Anti-Eclectic Minimalism Populistsâ€! “Neo-Post Agent Provocateursâ€!! The design world is already trembling, and we do not even know about it!

So this is NERVE in a nutshell!

But there is a lot more than that, you’ve gotta see this!

It’s 100% Feng Shui approved!

It’s a powerful weapon in the International fight against Boredom!

It combats Realism!

It is in a permanent Jihad against TOP40 music!

We will see you at the open

Saturday march 15th 2003 @ 10:30pm

Nerve Lounge

247 23rd street

Miami Beach, FL. 33139

305-695-8697 office

305-695-8699 fax

www.NerveMiami.com

NerveMiami@aol.com

THANK YOU,

THE 3 NERVY GUYS

Rudolf, Michael Storms, Mario Sopena

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by guyman1966

My softball team made the playoffs and our game is Tues. @ 8:45P. I've gotta see what kind of shape I'm in and I hope to be there!

guyman, i don't think your team can do without the water boy for one game, so just skip it and go to the party:tongue:

Originally posted by saleen351

guyman, i don't think your team can do without the water boy for one game, so just skip it and go to the party:tongue:

:laugh: I'd ask you if I could use your place to shower after the game. But just sitting in you're living room scares the shit out of me. Forget about your bathrooms.

Guest saleen351

:laugh: I'd ask you if I could use your place to shower after the game. But just sitting in you're living room scares the shit out of me. Forget about your bathrooms.

don't hate our crack shack,

hate the cover charge you pay to get in

Trust me Guyman, they ain't pretty....:laugh:

But, at least I got to kick dui outta his own bed so I could sleep. What a nice guy;)

Lola:eek: