Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum Review

Originally posted by ccinoone

So what you guys think last night? I saw a couple of CPers in there. I had a good time as usual but i work there so it's different and some might say my opinion is colluded. Let me get some feedback.

steve....ill give ya feedback......yer a bitch for not coming to metro and now i am going to put a bullet in my head for going.....ha ha ha......no for real.....i told ya i would check it out and i had a good time in that place......i wish it was my college hangout.....young chickies running around everywhere........question......did ericone go home with that 16 yr old.......fawken pedofile!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

steve....ill give ya feedback......yer a bitch for not coming to metro and now i am going to put a bullet in my head for going.....ha ha ha......no for real.....i told ya i would check it out and i had a good time in that place......i wish it was my college hangout.....young chickies running around everywhere........question......did ericone go home with that 16 yr old.......fawken pedofile!!!!!!!

Except for letting in a couple of idiots....(JUST KIDDING:D!!!!!)... I had fun....More socializing than dancing for me... The music was great in both rooms..... Thanks for teasing us Prime!!!! Glad to see you there!!! Good crowd, lots of different faces.... Keep it up guys....

Shouts to Steve, Steve, and Prime...Thanks as always....:D Renni and Mochic for making a trip out.... Eric and Babe nice to see you!!! Mr. Diezel....Blah.....:bounce: Rick, well whatever.....lol:tongue:

Once more I had a blast, SPYGIRL, You are toooooo much fun. Mochi nice to meet you even though I insisted we met before. Maybe another life. :)

Reeni your great, can't wait till next time.:D

Steve, Steve, and Prime, great time once again.:cool:

Ysolt good to see you out with the girls, tell them I said Hello!:D

Anthony S.

Originally posted by greyskyy

Once more I had a blast, SPYGIRL, You are toooooo much fun. Mochi nice to meet you even though I insisted we met before. Maybe another life. :)

Reeni your great, can't wait till next time.:D

Steve, Steve, and Prime, great time once again.:cool:

Ysolt good to see you out with the girls, tell them I said Hello!:D

Anthony S.

Thank you Baby......:love:

Originally posted by ysolt

had a blast... but i missed my partner in crime! she'll be back soon though!

anthony, can't wait 'til u and i become neighbors!!! :D

we all missed her ::shedding a tear::, but we've also missed u, where have u been lately????

Originally posted by ibclubbin

This friday will be even better....those who arent down in Miami come check me out in the wave lounge.....I'll be spinning back and forth with Justin Haskins ALL NIGHT LONG......ALL NIGHT LONG......ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!! FICKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

BG

:knife:

Originally posted by njangel

we all missed her ::shedding a tear::, but we've also missed u, where have u been lately????

well... school's a real BiTcH... and my boyfriend's not really into plat and clubs, so sometimes sacrifices are made! :(

2 more months 'til graduation tho!!! woo hoo... i'll go out more when that happens! (if that happens ;) ) hehehe