Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joey's Last Nite

Joey's was insane last nite. Tsettos threw down a krazyass set, it was absolutly sick. it was defenatly a great time. i must say its da best time i have had at joey's in while. Great Music, Great Crowd, Great Vibe, Great Time. Nottin but good things to say bout the place last nite. Great job last nite guys.

P.S.

Thanx for the comp last nite Sergio, the register lady was great (nottin like metro) i was about 15 minutes late on that list(11:45) and she gave us no SH!T whatsoever. god vorbid its like 5 minutes past the list at metro, aint no way ur walkin in comped over there. dats how u keep people comin back. again, great job last nite guys.

Originally posted by jrzcluba

Joey's was insane last nite. Tsettos threw down a krazyass set, it was absolutly sick. it was defenatly a great time. i must say its da best time i have had at joey's in while. Great Music, Great Crowd, Great Vibe, Great Time. Nottin but good things to say bout the place last nite. Great job last nite guys.

P.S.

Thanx for the comp last nite Sergio, the register lady was great (nottin like metro) i was about 15 minutes late on that list(11:45) and she gave us no SH!T whatsoever. god vorbid its like 5 minutes past the list at metro, aint no way ur walkin in comped over there. dats how u keep people comin back. again, great job last nite guys.

I am glad you had a good time I think Denny might have been the only one having a better time then the the crowd. What DJ wouldnt love to play 3 straight hours of all new shit you dont hear unless ur at the club. About the door lady no problem. I guess the one difference is I say 11:30 but I never really mean it. It is just my way to get more people there earlier. Well like I have said to you and everyone else, anytime.

And again I would like to apologize to Cynthia though she did post on one thread I missed the name. But they came and got me and I took care of it. Sorry again for making you wait 5 extra minutes.