Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space 34

nexusgroove

yeah.. I was the few to be invited. they gave us free I love space shits and bumper stickers.... I was a blast!

trancewhore was all over the place, drinking allll night long. it was funny... and POD was up on the roof top runing around thinking he could fly....

ok,.. i was at space a few hours ago.... and... it is bigger. but it looks like spin in a way. I was also told the Greg was talking shit about me from my post on CP... Worried Greg? Ur lighting sucks! take a class!

Tonight. it's going to be a nice nite at space...

peace..

I used to DJ when I signed up on this board two years ago. Quit because I am single and my DJ slots were cutting into prime time single nights (Saturday late night) and a new job that required 50 hours a week (no time to practice). On the other hand, I still love the music.

There's my life story. No offense from last night...I was in a bad mood.

Yeah...but I don't think it's about the money in this case.

It's definitely a big place...but that's it...it's just big rooms, huge walls everywhere.

The main thing to me is that you're always at the same level with other people when walking around, height wise...

there were certain spots in the old space that made it interesting, the walk between the bar and the vip area, which overlooked the main dancefloor...the bar area on the patio overlooking the patio dancefloor...the DARK hallways...where weird encounters took place (;) ) from time to time....

anyway...I'm heading back tonite for PvD, and for Sunday morning...

maybe it's just all the out-of towners (no offense to anyone intended) that makes it feel less like home....

yeah the nes space does kinda look like a commercial super club...its definatley not as personal as the old space...they r totally different...ill mis the old space but i like the new space as well but in the long run i think the old 1 is a bit better at least for me.

ya...the true test of the atmosphere is when it's a locals only night...the cool thing about space is that it's a rave atmosphere with good looking 21+ people...

right now the crowd is bit dank...

I was really looking forward to WMC...but now I just want everything to return to normal...:D