Clubplanet Nightlife Community

discoteque last night

went to discoteque. Been there before a while ago, but figured for the "spirit of ibiza" party maybe worth checking out. Anyhow, Boris was amazing yesterday. That guy just doesn't let you sit down. Great vibe, only bad thing - the place was a sausage fest. All fuckin guys, no girls whats so ever. If this party had a better girl to guy ratio, it would be so much better. Bottom line, good time hanging out with the boys, but who wants to hang out witht he boys all night??...

I went to last night too...I must say the promoters are terrible and so are the door men there. I had a guest list for my friends party...about 21 people and they promised us that anyone who said they were there for the bday would cut the line and walk right in with reduced admission. Well, that was a lie. We were at our table wondering why practically nobody was there...it was because they were turning everyone away at the door. Even 2 girls had trouble getting in because they were with 1 guy. On top of that their bottle prices are outrageous and they want you to pay for 2 upfront. Yes there were a lot of guys there...but for a party they should always make an acception when they say they are going too, men or women. It was my first time there and the place is nothing great at all, the crowd is cheezy...but the music was very good. Gotta take the good with the bad i guess.

Not a single person from saturday night live. Maybe a janitor or two. He's right they were turning people away at the door. They just need to understand that they are not Suite 16, or Dorsea, or B'Lo, it is discotheque. And the staff there are real pricks. A person we were with threw napkins in the air cause he was so drunk, and all of the sudden this fuckin greasy dirty bouncer who is in dire need of a hair cut is threatening to throw him out. meanwhile our whole group has spent over $500 at the bar, and they are pissy about a few napkins. Your right, now that I have slept and I am sober, that place blows!! Thank god for the good music. If I was a politician in Ibiza, I would be pissed they named that party "Spirit of Ibiza"

well its actually the promoter that does a crap job promoting and not following through. i dont want to say any names, but their parties seem to be hit or miss. The fashion show my friend did for them at float (the same promoters) was great b/c the girl that ran it did an excellent job and had adorable girls. But like i said, the promoters promises are broken as soon as you get there. Grrrrr! When it comes to having famous people...they usually stick to the upscale smaller places such as Suede, Pangea, b'lo, etc. So a promise at discotheque for now under these guys is as good as nothing.

hey

i was there sat night and i've gone before for the house classics nite which i think is once a month. The last time i went there was maddddd people there till like 4 or 5....this time wasn't as packed it died out at like 3 or something i was kind of shocked. the whole snl thing was probably a bullhit thing to get people there... the music was pretty banging though. the bouncers and shit haven't had a problem with them yet but whatevea. the club itslef is nice thoug the lights and shit.

laterz j =)