Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3/15/03 review/ 3/16 can't wake up

livin42nite

Oh man what a long night out yesterday, I think I may have just overdone it a bit, but hey preparing for wmc is no small feat but it's one that has to be done. I'm not used to clubbing from early into the night and still be clubbing till 8:30 in the morning but that's all about to change for a week and last night got a taste of it. First off, went to tantra where there was a huge line in front of the door again, but this time as soon as I got there went up to the front and dave and steve hooked me up and I was in. Surprising really since steve usually has us wait quite a while, but last night was actually cool and told the other bouncer to let us in knew us. So after that went in tantra and though there are not as many pretty faces as on a monday night, the place is still full of gorgeous women. Last night though women were a bit younger and looked like early 20's so good stuff for me, not saying anything about older women, cause I love you girls 2 if u looking good but it's nice to have more people around my age then the late 20's early 30's. Before I go off to talk about my next spot, just want to say that dj i think it's louis everytime I see this guy at tantra I'm more impressed with him. Also dave what was going on last night with all the chris rock stuff and his new movie, was yesterday one of them release parties u guys usually throw on monday nights? Ok after tantra for a bit went off 2 space, where Biz hooked me up big time 2 with some vip bands and couple of free drinks. Biz thanks really appreciate it and was nice meeting you. Man Roland tore that place apart, but as soon as it turned 3 everybody was trying to check out the patio but was closed for some reason till later in the night. Oh well roland kept the party going on in the main room dropping some classics as well as some great new stuff. Love that when i say go song. Anyways beautiful women at space 2 last night. And biz my bad, I saw this one girl looking really really amazing and went to compliment her next thing I see is biz bringing her a drink. Biz did not know she was with you, my bad. And if she wasn't with you and is just a friend hook me up, lol. No all I can say is great taste in music and women for this guy and a real cool guy. This review is getting too long, so will just say that the patio was packed last night around 6:00 till 8:30 when I left and some great music there and lots of familiar faces including the hottest bouncer in miami, that chick with the short hair in front of crobar, man that girl got something about her but anyways great women, great music, great vibe at both places. Farewell to the old space and welcome to the new.

Originally posted by livin42nite

lots of familiar faces including the hottest bouncer in miami, that chick with the short hair in front of crobar, man that girl got something about her but anyways great women,

Agree with you buddy ... she used to dance every Monday at BDB ... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by livin42nite

Anyways beautiful women at space 2 last night. And biz my bad, I saw this one girl looking really really amazing and went to compliment her next thing I see is biz bringing her a drink. Biz did not know she was with you, my bad. And if she wasn't with you and is just a friend hook me up, lol.

That's my girl.. I'll be sure to relay the compliment... ;) Glad you had fun & it was good meetin' u too...