Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

cocoj

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Most likely going out tonight, just not sure where yet. We were thinking Southie, but I don't think it's worth the trouble on a Monday night.

Jos, you got anything planned? Wait, it's the first day of the BMC, OF COURSE you have something planned!! :pint:

Well I have 4 friends from UNH coming down for some drinking Boston style. So most likely we were just going to go hopping downtown. You should definitely come along. Who is going out with you?

Originally posted by cocoj

Well I have 4 friends from UNH coming down for some drinking Boston style. So most likely we were just going to go hopping downtown. You should definitely come along. Who is going out with you?

Well, me and Christian (the good roomate) were supposed to go out, but I just got back from lunch with him and he's in really rough shape. So who knows. Backup plan was to go out with another roomate, but he'll most likely be doing something cheesy/unfun.

I'll give you a call when I get out of work. It's really fun taking people out in Boston for St. Patty's Day, I'm definitely game.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Well, me and Christian (the good roomate) were supposed to go out, but I just got back from lunch with him and he's in really rough shape. So who knows. Backup plan was to go out with another roomate, but he'll most likely be doing something cheesy/unfun.

I'll give you a call when I get out of work. It's really fun taking people out in Boston for St. Patty's Day, I'm definitely game.

Sweet...sounds good. I think we are going to start at Jim's apt. and have a couple before we go out. We definitely won't leave his place late. So yeah, just give me a ring when you get out of work.

Originally posted by cocoj

Sweet...sounds good. I think we are going to start at Jim's apt. and have a couple before we go out. We definitely won't leave his place late. So yeah, just give me a ring when you get out of work.

Nice... sounds like a plan. I think I've hung out with Jim the past for St. Patrick's Days, and each one has gotten sloppier and sloppier.

Rule #1 for tonight - no trying to skip-out on a $5 cab ride down Comm. Ave :drunk:

Last night was a good time :pint: Me, cocoj and a bunch of her friends went drankin' around Allston. Definitely weren't as many people out as I had expected, but there was still a good crowd. For some reason the po' po' was really harrassing The White Horse about fire codes and making them do one-in-one-out even though there weren't many people in there. Yet Kinvara was packed with barely enough room to move, and if there was ever a fire in that joint, everyone would be completely fucked... that makes a ton of sense :blown:

I could use a nap. The BMC rulez.