Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DonDiezel and the Roddiggittydiggittydig

Next time leave your cell phone at home. The DJ does not need to be harassed every 5 seconds on your requests. And Dondiezel bring a bib next time. You were getting more on your shirt then in your mouth. I know the rodigga was saying you guys were going to cherri but dondiezel was so fucked up he was saying were going to chubby's in Redbank!haha And he was actually getting mad because he didnt want to go there.:laugh:

Originally posted by nicbes

Next time leave your cell phone at home. The DJ does not need to be harassed every 5 seconds on your requests. And Dondiezel bring a bib next time. You were getting more on your shirt then in your mouth. I know the rodigga was saying you guys were going to cherri but dondiezel was so fucked up he was saying were going to chubby's in Redbank!haha And he was actually getting mad because he didnt want to go there.:laugh:

HAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAH HA HA HA HA...............................

i really dont think none of our messages were coming across claearly to ya chica...............

this is too funny, ya def think me and dave should be in that commerial:

"GWEEN GWASS HERE, WED GWASSS DARE, PWEEESE DONT TWOW US AWAY".............................OK SO WERE A LITTLE RETARTED............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is what was going on, JOE the DJ had to be back at CHERRI!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was our ride................

dave, had to go to chubbies IN REDBANK!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going home to watch re-runs of WHILE YOU WERE OUT ON TLC.......................................

I'LL TEACH YA ME AND THE BUS' SIGN LANGUAGE NEXT TIME SO WE CAN ALL UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER BETTER............LOL!!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by roddigga

HAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAH HA HA HA HA...............................

i really dont think none of our messages were coming across claearly to ya chica...............

this is too funny, ya def think me and dave should be in that commerial:

"GWEEN GWASS HERE, WED GWASSS DARE, PWEEESE DONT TWOW US AWAY".............................OK SO WERE A LITTLE RETARTED............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is what was going on, JOE the DJ had to be back at CHERRI!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was our ride................

dave, had to go to chubbies IN REDBANK!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going home to watch re-runs of WHILE YOU WERE OUT ON TLC.......................................

I'LL TEACH YA ME AND THE BUS' SIGN LANGUAGE NEXT TIME SO WE CAN ALL UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER BETTER............LOL!!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah the sign language would be appreciated:D I got the pics back from the girl marching in the parade. :D

oh and ask bus bout our vantrillouquist skillz we are workin on, its so people do not see our lips movin when we are speaking............

works great for when the person you are talking about is standing right behind you......................., we almost got it down, digga tried bustin it out at the gym last week when i saw a hottie with a nice ass walk by!!!!!! digga turned away and said "NICE ASS MOMMA!!" she turned towards us and slapped bus right in the cheek!!!!!!!!!! it fuggin worked

by the way how much longer did ya stay and did it get any more packed???? and did ya make it to factory?????????????

Originally posted by nicbes

you gotta love getting ripped on by a girl that couldnt even stand strait up at 7 oclock.....so no more comments from the peanut gallery.....and yes i did have to stop in at redbank.....you momo.....i wasnt that retarded yet!!!!.......next time out we are going to bring a pencil and paper and communicate that way since we were like the blind leading the blind......no run along chickadee and rip on the digga for awhile!!!!