Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funerals Vs. Tempts Which Is Funner

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO DO A BUMP YA PUSSY

what the hell is a bump????

I love how you call me a pussy.... NYCplaya....

You make me laugh.....

You must be on some serious shiznit to have such a false sense of security to think you are invinsible to my judo kick head spin freaky style street moves...

I'll throw down some fresh moves on my cardboard dancestage, then drop your ass like 4th period pottery....

Originally posted by nycplaya31

what the fuck is a beat street break dance beating :confused: :confused: that was the worst reply ever sweetness... i think im finally done on this topic,,,you guys are gettn bad where is the temp kid guy hes full of great sayings ,,,,,,,,,ok well im done on this subject,,by the way i love tempts on a sunday night ,,,i just loved bustn everyones balls and seein how mad you k heads get when you talk about a club ,,,,,,,bye look for me ill see ya there :cool: :cool:

Liverlips you have no fucking clue who your fucking with!!!!!!!

I'm feeling so huge right now and the last thing I need to do is go on this board and have a piece of dogdick like yourself to egg me on!!!!!!

I will destroy you, you geek!!!!!!

I break bones like you talk shit!!!!!!!!

Catch me on a summer night and you will be dissmissed!!!!!

......I don't know why, but your punk ass got me all worked up now!!!!!!!Everyones entitled to be stupid, but you are abusing the priviledge you piece of shit!!!!!!

......Your pathetic, just click your heels and say "I need a life" "I need a life"!!!!!!!!!

......You are no match to me Flaco, I'm so great I'm jealous of myself, when god made me he was just showing off!!!!!!

I'm not a player I'm the motherfuka GAMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so bad, bad, bad, bad, I make badass look weak. When I die Heaven won't have me and Hells afraid I will take over!!!!!!

I leave you with these words "Fear is nothing but the anticipation of PAIN, be it physical, mentil, spirutal or emotional, the bottem line is anticipate the smack down you candy ass when I meet you!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

Liverlips you have no fucking clue who your fucking with!!!!!!!

I'm feeling so huge right now and the last thing I need to do is go on this board and have a piece of dogdick like yourself to egg me on!!!!!!

I will destroy you, you geek!!!!!!

I break bones like you talk shit!!!!!!!!

Catch me on a summer night and you will be dissmissed!!!!!

You're so precious...

WORD OUT ON THE STREETS IS THAT TEMP KID IS A SKINNY ASS FUCK ,,,,PEOPLE I KNOW TOLD ME TEMP KID PROLLY WEIGHS IN AT A WOPPING 170 POUNDS ,,,BRING YA SHIT ELSE WHERE,,I MADE NO THREATS UNTIL YOU GUYS STRTED ACTIN LIKE HARD ASSES,,,ITS CLEAR YOU HAVENT SEEN ME I DONT TALK SHIT ,,I JUST BRING IT SO I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM ,,,AS A MATTER OF FACT THERS NO WAY ID GET KICKED OUT OF TEMPTS CAUSE I USED TO WORK THERE AND ILL LOOK COOL BUSTN SOMEONES ASS WITHOUT BREAKN A SWEAT THEN GOIN AND CHILLN ,,,,,,ITS CALLED WEIGHT GINER 2000 BUY IT

Cannot wait to meet ya playa...

I am practicin my skills till Tempt's opener....

Then we pullin out the cardboard and doin some street fighting..

Beat street style...

Tempkid is a good guy bro... all kidding aside... so dont write the boy off before you get the chance to chill with em.. he's a handfull and always good for a laugh...

Originally posted by eternitygirl

EVEN THOUGH TEMPS WASNT PACKED- I HAD A GREAT TIME...

I WAS WITH ALL MY FRIENDS AND WE PARTIED LIKE ROCKSTARS:drunk:

Yes we sure did. I felt like such a rockstar I even trashed the hotel room didnt I.......................:laugh:

Oh yeah, Nycplaya just so ya know, it was all about the Baccardi 151.................no bumps up in that hizzi befo yo dumbass starts talkin smack about us Tempts peeps:laugh:

WORD OUT ON THE STREETS IS THAT TEMP KID IS A SKINNY ASS FUCK ,,,,PEOPLE I KNOW TOLD ME TEMP KID PROLLY WEIGHS IN AT A WOPPING 170 POUNDS ,,,BRING YA SHIT ELSE WHERE,,I MADE NO THREATS UNTIL YOU GUYS STRTED ACTIN LIKE HARD ASSES,,,ITS CLEAR YOU HAVENT SEEN ME I DONT TALK SHIT ,,I JUST BRING IT SO I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM ,,,AS A MATTER OF FACT THERS NO WAY ID GET KICKED OUT OF TEMPTS CAUSE I USED TO WORK THERE AND ILL LOOK COOL BUSTN SOMEONES ASS WITHOUT BREAKN A SWEAT THEN GOIN AND CHILLN ,,,,,,ITS CALLED WEIGHT GINER 2000 BUY IT

No offense bro and not to even start this shit up again but think about what you just said. You dont talk shit you just bring it??????Every fucking thread you've posted on so far you've done nothing but badmouth people and venues(sometimes getting personal ie: reina) In my book, you're nothing but a shittalker, so dont try makin like you are the innocent one here. And FYI, I weigh in at a solid 142lbs, does that mean something?????I didnt know you had to be big to have strong opinions!@!

Once again, have a nice day:D (I decided to leave out the fuck you)

142 pounds solid that would equal my legs ,,little guy fyi i got ya by 105 pounds so take that tough guy shit somewhere else,,,keep doin your bumps and e and be happy,,,,,,,,as for the 222 kid dont even start to talk shit about whos got back and who s tough ,,,ya wanna play like that its gonna be a very messy sight somewhere in that club if we ever meet up,,,i know who you kids are and your those skinny fucks that dance like girls and act all girly,,,,,,you guys are such fuckn faggots gettn so heated over a club ,,defending it like its your house,,fuck you thats all i gotta say,, i dont wanna see any more replies this shit is over till the summer,, ya gonna see about 20 kids roll in tempts with nycplaya shirts on

I am too big too dance hump....

I just stand in the corner buggin out, sweatin head to toe from all the juice and g in my system....

So bring it anytime fuck.... I welcome the conflict....

I will pray to my god that the voices in my head guide me to you on the opening day and assist me in ripping your limbs from your body as I beat you over the head with them....

NYCPlaya... I suggest you zip it and stay in NYC with all the other harmless Italian Playa's....

I will eat you for lunch then shit you out like a bad meal from Taco Bell....

You talk tough... call shit out... I garuntee I wont find you on opening day with your NYC playa shirt on...

You are all talk....

That's me in the blue tank, shot from last summer... keep an eye out for me... sorry I dont have a current shot of 222, that's an old one at 210...

Now you know what I look like, and who's comin for ya....

hahahahh....

This is so much fun playin cyber bully.....

I almost got mad for a second, then remembered I was talking shit to someone online...

I am practicin all my breakdance skills for opening day.. I suggest you do the same... or you will be picking up the cardboard and goin home battered and beaten....

You gonna post a pic so I know who to look for????

I will be alone as well... I dont need 20 gumba's to watch my back... I can handle my own...

You already show weakness by having your 20 man crew of NYC playa's with matching shirts...

If I have to smack down 19 humps to get to you, I will....

Come on bro...

Dont leave me waiting in anxt like this...

Oh yeah... call your Mom and tell her you need a hug bro....

Somone is dyin for attention...

142 pounds solid that would equal my legs ,,little guy fyi i got ya by 105 pounds so take that tough guy shit somewhere else,,,keep doin your bumps and e and be happy,,,,,,,,as for the 222 kid dont even start to talk shit about whos got back and who s tough ,,,ya wanna play like that its gonna be a very messy sight somewhere in that club if we ever meet up,,,i know who you kids are and your those skinny fucks that dance like girls and act all girly,,,,,,you guys are such fuckn faggots gettn so heated over a club ,,defending it like its your house,,fuck you thats all i gotta say,, i dont wanna see any more replies this shit is over till the summer,, ya gonna see about 20 kids roll in tempts with nycplaya shirts on

HEY JERKOFF NOW THAT i HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, i WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THE FACT THAT YOU CANT FUCKING READ FOR SHIT. RE-READ WHAT I WROTE YOU FAT FUCK!!!!ILL DROP KICK YOU IN YOUR SHRUNKEN BALL SACK.....LOL

NOW THAT IS TALKING TOUGH, ALL I DID BEFORE WAS TRY AND POINT OUT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE AN OBVIOUS JERKOFF WHO DID NOTHIN BUT START TROUBLE ON EVERY THREAD!!!!NO LIE, ITS THE TRUTH. AND THEN YOU TRY SAYING HOW YOU DONT TALK SHIT, THATS ALL YOUVE DONE SO FAR....................

FUCK YOU AND GOODBYE

PS-BUS, I GOT YOUR BACK, ILL BITE HIS ANKLE(AFTER A MASSIVE BUMP OF COARSE).......:laugh: :laugh: