Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space 34 opening 3/21/03 for PVD

x5

Just a guess but it seems like the website www.wmcwap.com website appears to be a reliable source for information. If so Tues and Wed events for Space listed their, show it at the current Space address. Friday for PVD lists that event at the new address. My question: How reliable is that website?

I hope so because I would love to be able to do both that week. Club Space is the sickest club I have ever been to and I am sure the new one will be just as good.

Originally posted by DANNY TENAGLIA

The question is: Will this be the final fronteir at Spaces old venue, or will I be the first (Guniea Pig) to play in the awesome new SPACE one block up??

I am ready.... Mentally, Physically, Musically, AND Spiritually!

Originally posted by saleen351

i hear space didn't build in a mic in the new booth, to prevent dt from his hour long speaches:laugh:

Thats part of the DT sets, and he doesnt talk for an hour, all he does is introduce the tracks he uses and EDUCATE his crowd about the music he plays. Isnt that nice?

Originally posted by tranzwhore

They should open on Friday and let Edgar open and close for PVD. Edgar deserves to be there. He was the original Space DJ!

Well actually....the fact is David Padilla (Fri) and Abel Aguilera(Sat) were the original Space residents...

SEE YOU GUYS TUESDAY AT A SPACE NEAR YOU!!!!

:D