Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question About Danny Howells @ Space

Originally posted by wallflour

Does anyone know who were the "special guests" that played after DH?

The flyer listed a shitload of Yoshitoshi artists and whatnot like Desyn Masiello, Omid16B, Christian Smith, etc..

But I wasn't there so I dunno when and where they each went on and did sets, etc..

:( :(

Originally posted by Codica3

The flyer listed a shitload of Yoshitoshi artists and whatnot like Desyn Masiello, Omid16B, Christian Smith, etc..

But I wasn't there so I dunno when and where they each went on and did sets, etc..

I saw that, but I also saw a larger folding type of flyer, which showed on the back, all of the lineups and set times for each of the nights.

Too bad I threw it out. :mad:

Anyways, that mentioned "suprise guests" for Sunday afternoon, billed as their closing party.

Originally posted by wallflour

I saw that, but I also saw a larger folding type of flyer, which showed on the back, all of the lineups and set times for each of the nights.

Too bad I threw it out. :mad:

Anyways, that mentioned "suprise guests" for Sunday afternoon, billed as their closing party.

Oh I have no idea then.. eaglebonesobe said Sasha spun.. maybe he was the special guest? :confused: Cause he wasn't listed to spin..

I GOT UP EARLY THAT MORNING AND WENT TO CHECK OUT DANNY HOWELLS IN THE PATIO. IS WAS SO DAMN HOT, I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE. I MIGHT HAVE STAYED THERE FOR ABOUT AN HOUR AND THEN I RAN INSIDE FOR DEEP DISH.

I'VE HEARD HIM 3 TIMES NOW AND I DON'T SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL ABOUT HIM IS.

(I KNOW THAT MATAS AND CODICA WILL JUMP ON ME OVER THIS ONE BUT IT'S THE TRUTH)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

YEA???!!! WELL PAPPAS SUCKS!!!!!! WHO HAD A BIGGER CROWD?? PAPPAS OR HOWELLS?? THANK YOU!!!

ur getting it tonight missy....:mad:

OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY REASON THAT DANNY HOWELLS HAD SUCH A BIG CROWD WAS BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS ALL DRUGGED UP FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE AND DIDN'T WANT TO GO HOME! PEOPLE COULDN'T EVEN DANCE. THEY COULD BARELY EVEN STAND! :laugh:

YOU WANT WAR, YOU GOT WAR MISTER! :mad:

Originally posted by meli2444

OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY REASON THAT DANNY HOWELLS HAD SUCH A BIG CROWD WAS BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS ALL DRUGGED UP FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE AND DIDN'T WANT TO GO HOME! PEOPLE COULDN'T EVEN DANCE. THEY COULD BARELY EVEN STAND!

:nopity: ...sorry to break it to u baby, but people go where the talent is...even if they are drugged up....

Pappas= ghost town

Howells= packed in like sardines

:nopity: ...sorry to break it to u baby, but people go where the talent is...even if they are drugged up....

Pappas= ghost town

Howells= packed in like sardines

BULLSHIT! IF HE WOULD'VE BEEN SPINNING ANYWHERE ELSE AT THAT TIME, NO ONE WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE AND YOU KNOW IT! I'M SURE NO ONE EVEN KNEW WHO THE HELL WAS SPINNING. ALL PEOPLE CARED ABOUT AT THAT TIME WAS ABOUT DRUGS. I'M SURE YOU LOOKED AROUND YOU HONEY. WE WERE THE ONLY SOBER PEOPLE THERE......:laugh:

DON'T MESS WITH PAPPAS! :bigfinge:

BULLSHIT! IF HE WOULD'VE BEEN SPINNING ANYWHERE ELSE AT THAT TIME, NO ONE WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE AND YOU KNOW IT! I'M SURE NO ONE EVEN KNEW WHO THE HELL WAS SPINNING.

:laugh: ...if u say so honey....BEDZ was stuffed on Friday and so was the Pool Party on Wen. with Lawler that we never went...SO PLEASE!!!!! Howells packs them in, plain and simple...i know ur jealous and u wanna hate, its SOOOOOOOOO obvious....btw--we went to Tiesto and everyone knew who he was...what makes u think that people didnt do the same for Howells?? and u werent out there as long as i was...the patio was filled to capacity when we left and the mainroom was thinning out...explain that one?

the patio was filled to capacity when we left and the mainroom was thinning out...explain that one?

THE DRUGIES WANTED TO BE IN THE RAIN.....THEY LIKE TO GET WET! :laugh:

WHO WANTS TO SEE THAT GUY ANYWAYS.....HE'S GOT THE FUNNIEST HAIR STYLE I'VE EVER SEEN! :laugh:

THE DRUGIES WANTED TO BE IN THE RAIN.....THEY LIKE TO GET WET!

WHO WANTS TO SEE THAT GUY ANYWAYS.....HE'S GOT THE FUNNIEST HAIR STYLE I'VE EVER SEEN!

i can tell u couldnt rebuttal my points back...druggies like the rain??:laugh:

who wants to see him anyways? ALOT MORE PEOPLE THAN PAPPAS...:laugh:

i will agree with the hairstyle comment, he needs to lose that mohawk thing...btw-- if Howells needs to lose his "hairstyle", Pappas needs to: lose some weight and wax that uni-brow...he looks like a fat "Burt" from Sesame Street:laugh:

i can tell u couldnt rebuttal my points back...druggies like the rain??:laugh:

who wants to see him anyways? ALOT MORE PEOPLE THAN PAPPAS...:laugh:

i will agree with the hairstyle comment, he needs to lose that mohawk thing...btw-- if Howells needs to lose his "hairstyle", Pappas needs to: lose some weight and wax that uni-brow...he looks like a fat "Burt" from Sesame Street:laugh:

AT LEAST PAPPAS WAS SOBER......HOWELLS COULD BARELY STAND UP AND HE KEPT SAYING HE WAS FUCKED UP! HE WAS ALL CRACKED OUT! :laugh:

YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO ADMIT THAT THE ONLY REASON HE HAD SUCH A BIG CROWD WAS BECAUSE PEOPLE DIDN'T WANT TO GO HOME ALL BANGED UP. :tongue:

THE DRUGIES WANTED TO BE IN THE RAIN.....THEY LIKE TO GET WET! :laugh:

There u go with that whole "wet" thing again:rolleyes: :laugh:

Anyways, I didn't make it out to deep Dish and Howell's bc I was sick =o/ But I have to go against you for once Mel....Howells rocks!

AT LEAST PAPPAS WAS SOBER......HOWELLS COULD BARELY STAND UP AND HE KEPT SAYING HE WAS FUCKED UP!

YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO ADMIT THAT THE ONLY REASON HE HAD SUCH A BIG CROWD WAS BECAUSE PEOPLE DIDN'T WANT TO GO HOME ALL BANGED UP.

1. i have to admire a man like that...he partys like no other

2. then why was the patio more filled than the mainroom? (proportionally)? if he sucks sooo bad, why was there more people in his room than in the main? and he kept people in there, except for u...and more people kept coming in to the patio every second...ur the one that seems to be in denial about Pappas

oh and about that comment that he could hardly stand up...when ur drunk u fall all over the place baby...and i love u:tongue: :laugh:

1. i have to admire a man like that...he partys like no other

2. then why was the patio more filled than the mainroom? (proportionally)? if he sucks sooo bad, why was there more people in his room than in the main? and he kept people in there, except for u...and more people kept coming in to the patio every second...ur the one that seems to be in denial about Pappas

oh and about that comment that he could hardly stand up...when ur drunk u fall all over the place baby...and i love u:tongue: :laugh:

YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT.....I'M JUST GOING TO LEAVE IT AT THAT!

AND ABOUT ME FALLING ON THE FLOOR.....IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME. :mad:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

There u go with that whole "wet" thing again:rolleyes: :laugh:

Anyways, I didn't make it out to deep Dish and Howell's bc I was sick =o/ But I have to go against you for once Mel....Howells rocks!

FOR HALLOWEEN AT SPIN.....YES HE ROCKED! BUT HE WASN'T ROCKING SHIT THIS PAST SUNDAY! :laugh: