Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT at Space Flyer.

BRIAN1500

Guest saleen351

there is nooooooooooooooooo reason that asshole should have a war statment in his flyer....

:blown: :blown: :blown:

ps the logo should conform to the hat...:idea:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

While I dont agree with the statement, it is his party and his flyer. He can do what he wants.

fuck em!!!!!!!!!!!!

clubs are for dancing not political statements...

are you comming down brian?

i'll be in NJ JULY 4 weeekend. These latin fucks have no idea how to celebrate july 4.... i need to be in nj at ceeotters bar with some RS and DT.... And of course a mid day wiffle ball game with a keg...:eek:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

when ur Italian ass wants some REAL competition in wiffle ball....u can call me....

bro you are out of your mind... its a well known fact latins can't play wiffle ball... I use to buy the balls from the factory in cases, and my bat was a highly modified pvc pipe with special tape..

i can pitch the ball where it skims the ground and comes up at the last second...

my knuckle ball is banned in 16 states:eek:

Originally posted by saleen351

bro you are out of your mind... its a well known fact latins can't play wiffle ball... I use to buy the balls from the factory in cases, and my bat was a highly modified pvc pipe with special tape..

i can pitch the ball where it skims the ground and comes up at the last second...

my knuckle ball is banned in 16 states

HEY PHENOM....whenever u want (u were warned)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

Notallthere & Saleen,

pull the lump of coal out of your "Jersey" @ss & stop bein' soo uptight...

yea you are right, we are only invading and conquering a entire country with 48% of our troops are national guard hence instead of going to war, they should be hear enjoying the wmc, but they are defending our freedom and future.. show some respect dt, the war is not preventable, when the first shot is fired, you are either on board, or an ungrateful american.... there is no fence and clubs should be left out of the war and politics. :idea:

fuck DT, not right putting that on there..

god i wish i can get on his board, but i think i got banned, way before i even signed up..:(

are you comming down brian?

i'll be in NJ JULY 4 weeekend. These latin fucks have no idea how to celebrate july 4.... i need to be in nj at ceeotters bar with some RS and DT.... And of course a mid day wiffle ball game with a keg...:eek:

I wont be down there. As for July 4th, you might have some trouble hearing one of the above djs in seaside. ;)

Guest saleen351

I wont be down there. As for July 4th, you might have some trouble hearing one of the above djs in seaside. ;)

what do u mean? i spoke to one of them this morning, and no mention of not being there. And when I say DT i mean denny and rs is richie....

Danny T's party is by far the best party year after year in the WMC. its like the must be event if any.

but.....

yea i dont like the politcal statements. and DT being from NY and 9/11 come on!

hollywood actors and musicians are always making theeee dumbest political statements on the air. if not just keep an eye on the Oscars. Every dork will go up there and say the worst things and make you cringe.

DT just rock Space. i bet whatever in his speeches he will have some war comments. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by biznation00

Notallthere & Saleen,

pull the lump of coal out of your "Jersey" @ss & stop bein' soo uptight...

uptight ??? hahahahhahhh

im soooo far from uptight im just plain nutty

no but really why not put on the flyer "kill all towel heads"

no but really why not put on the flyer "kill all towel heads"

You should copy their style and get a towel on that bald head..

Every place is good for promoting Peace. Clubbers should know war isnt a game, its reality, even if we're dancing war should be in our heads.

Peace.

Originally posted by corinto

You should copy their style and get a towel on that bald head..

Every place is good for promoting Peace. Clubbers should know war isnt a game, its reality, even if we're dancing war should be in our heads.

Peace.

LOL to funny.. Hardly bald bro maybe some day though...

You’re such a dumb fucken hippie.. It’s the morons like you that will lead us to our grave... These fuckers want us dead these fucken towel head sand nigger mother fuckers hate us to know end and want us all dead. They are bread to hate they would cut the legs off our children’s and laugh about it. They would take that “make music not war†flyer and shove it down your throat and laugh as you choke to death

“stupid American could have saved himself by killing us but instead they are weak and tried to make peace†that’s how they think.

Ever see that over rated crap film indapendance day? You remind me of those stupid ass mother fuckers that where holding the signs saying "We love the aliens" and "welcome to earth" then they blew them to hell....

Let me guess you would let someone rape and beat the shit out of your own mother and then let them get away with it... you would say "I don’t understand why they beat my mom up , I should try to reason with them and ask for peace ,...... Oh god I hate little twats like you please cut your dick off because you sure act like you did it already

But fucken jackasses like you want TO FUCKEN REASON WITH THEM!! Your such a blind piece of shit I THINK ITS BEACUASE YOU DONT KNOW ANYONE THAT WAS KILLED IN WTC AND YOU ARE ALL THE WAY DOWN THERE IN FUCKEN HICKSVILLE FLORIDA WITH YOUR STUPID LITTLE FUCKEN EXSITANCE....

YOU’RE A FUCKEN TOOL. GET THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICA

It’s very odd that people seem to have an issue, when a celebrity expresses their political view. Just like us they have opinions and beliefs, and as such they should be able express themselves. to try turning things around, and making the bold assumptions, that people against the war would not support our troops.Or using 9/11 for leverage to make your point is weak, and just plain ignorant!

If you don’t like DT’s political views, then exercise your FREEDOM and don’t go to his party! :idea:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

It’s very odd that people seem to have an issue, when a celebrity expresses their political view. Just like us they have opinions and beliefs, and as such they should be able express themselves. to try turning things around, and making the bold assumptions, that people against the war would not support our troops.Or using 9/11 for leverage to make your point is weak, and just plain ignorant!

If you don’t like DT’s political views, then exercise your FREEDOM and don’t go to his party! :idea:

if they use that celebrity status to get their point out, then they have a responsibility to explain themselves.. Point is DT wouldn't last 2 mins on The Factor... He plays records, and should leave it at that.

your 9-11 comment, makes zero sense.. 9-11 is not leverage, it's history, and those who fail to remember the past are doomed to repeat it:idea:

and notallthere we gotta meet, i'll call your cell sometime this week.. drinks on you...:cool:

Originally posted by sobeton

Look I actually have no problem with him putting it on his flyer.. I mean he can do whatever he wants and I like how he spins. ... I just don’t agree with what he says.. I am actually a very reasonable person when it comes to excepting other people point of views. I worked with some programmer dude that had a turban for 2 years at my old job we where great friends. If he read what I wrote he would think it was funny because he knows me and knows how I treat people as individuals. I like to get under assholes skin "towel head" yes it will offend some people here but i am speaking of the ones over there.. I mean is that really a very bad thing to say? they do have towels on there heads...... Very easy to offend and I love doing it. But I gave up trying to have an intelligent argument on this message board a long time ago.. But really im all for war.. 100000000 percent. It’s the only option. Everything else is not a choice ... These people want us dead that’s the bottom line. sept 11th? that was war man.. where at war..

and notallthere we gotta meet, i'll call your cell sometime this week.. drinks on you...:cool:

Dont worry Anthony, he is a lightweight and can only handle two beers and one shot max. Get him a shot of 151 and he will done for the night, maybe even for the month. ;)

Dont worry Anthony, he is a lightweight and can only handle two beers and one shot max. Get him a shot of 151 and he will done for the night, maybe even for the month. ;)

hahha yeah yeah lets see.. i can out drink anyone... never met someone that could out drink me lol