Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT at Space Flyer.

BRIAN1500

Originally posted by saleen351

if they use that celebrity status to get their point out, then they have a responsibility to explain themselves.. Point is DT wouldn't last 2 mins on The Factor... He plays records, and should leave it at that.

your 9-11 comment, makes zero sense.. 9-11 is not leverage, it's history, and those who fail to remember the past are doomed to repeat it:idea:

explain themselves to whom? I would hope they would explain their opinion. beyond that they have no other obligations imo. "those who fail to remember the past are doomed to repeat it" think about that statement you just made, and put into perspective as it relates to current world issues,the current state of our economy, and this country’s history. then maybe my comment, won’t seem quite as vague to you.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

explain themselves to whom? I would hope they would explain their opinion. beyond that they have no other obligations imo. "those who fail to remember the past are doomed to repeat it" think about that statement you just made, and put into perspective as it relates to current world issues,the current state of our economy, and this country’s history. then maybe my comment, won’t seem quite as vague to you. [/quote

you make zero sense.

But fucken jackasses like you want TO FUCKEN REASON WITH THEM!! Your such a blind piece of shit I THINK ITS BEACUASE YOU DONT KNOW ANYONE THAT WAS KILLED IN WTC AND YOU ARE ALL THE WAY DOWN THERE IN FUCKEN HICKSVILLE FLORIDA WITH YOUR STUPID LITTLE FUCKEN EXSITANCE....

Yeah, you dont know me..stop talking shitt you're the fucking bliond one here dumbass...

I dpont know anyone fromWTC..who cares? I come from a country were war has lasted for fucking 30 yuears and yes...i dont know about it..

I dont know anyone from the WTC but i do know alot of people that have suffered from dumbass wars like these...

You know abpout COLOMBIA? guess you can't even locate it on the map muthafucka...

You don't know the first thing about a country going through, its not pretty..

Peace...

Originally posted by sobeton

explain themselves to whom? I would hope they would explain their opinion. beyond that they have no other obligations imo. "those who fail to remember the past are doomed to repeat it" think about that statement you just made, and put into perspective as it relates to current world issues,the current state of our economy, and this country’s history. then maybe my comment, won’t seem quite as vague to you. [/quote

you make zero sense.

and you lack the intellect to understand ,anything beyond your own views. :idea:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by corinto

Yeah, you dont know me..stop talking shitt you're the fucking bliond one here dumbass...

I dpont know anyone fromWTC..who cares? I come from a country were war has lasted for fucking 30 yuears and yes...i dont know about it..

I dont know anyone from the WTC but i do know alot of people that have suffered from dumbass wars like these...

You know abpout COLOMBIA? guess you can't even locate it on the map muthafucka...

You don't know the first thing about a country going through, its not pretty..

Peace...

its simple.

Your country is full of weak people.....

I know many columbians.... they are good people, but most are dumb as a box of rocks....

and they have no respect for america... its called english, learn it... you live here, know english...:idea:

its simple.

Your country is full of weak people.....

I know many columbians.... they are good people, but most are dumb as a box of rocks....

and they have no respect for america... its called english, learn it... you live here, know english...:idea:

Shut the fuck up with your racist remarks Saleen you motherfucker! You are the reason why anyone would disrespect America (please use caps when you write the name of your country you bastard).

Why don't you ask your daddy about how your grandparents escaped war and famine from bubonic plague infested Europe to come to America, maybe that will teach you how to respect other cultures.

All this racist bullshit is the reason why the world is all fucked up.

BTW. I think DT can do whatever he wants with his flyer...personally I don't like it...I think it's forced and it's merely an opportunist use of the situation the world is going through...plus...it's tacky as shit!

:tongue:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by funketeer

Shut the fuck up with your racist remarks Saleen you motherfucker! You are the reason why anyone would disrespect America (please use caps when you write the name of your country you bastard).

Why don't you ask your daddy about how your grandparents escaped war and famine from bubonic plague infested Europe to come to America, maybe that will teach you how to respect other cultures.

All this racist bullshit is the reason why the world is all fucked up.

BTW. I think DT can do whatever he wants with his flyer...personally I don't like it...I think it's forced and it's merely an opportunist use of the situation the world is going through...plus...it's tacky as shit!

:tongue:

my family came here

learned enlgish

got good jobs..

we never looked back...

it seems cubans and columbians are just waiting to go back when things are better...

how can things get better, if you run from your problems:idea:

America is a country and way of life, not a rest stop while your people suffer....:idea:

my family came here

learned enlgish

got good jobs..

we never looked back...

it seems cubans and columbians are just waiting to go back when things are better...

how can things get better, if you run from your problems:idea:

America is a country and way of life, not a rest stop while your people suffer....:idea:

It must be a trip to live in such ignorance :rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thehog

first of all it's but ugly

I agree with notallthere it's a bunch of hippy shit

I HATE IT

I hope DT gets hit by a bus :idea:

well maybe not a bus, but maybe one of asian gooks in a civic can hit him..

If you're not going to hear DT tonight, then who gives a fuck about the flyer:confused:

And everyone can shut the fuck up about the racist shit.... we are America, we are ONE.

Let's all UNITE and PRAY for our troops overseas.

CHILL OUT - LET FREEDOM PREVAIL!

Lola:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

If you're not going to hear DT tonight, then who gives a fuck about the flyer:confused:

And everyone can shut the fuck up about the racist shit.... we are America, we are ONE.

Let's all UNITE and PRAY for our troops overseas.

CHILL OUT - LET FREEDOM PREVAIL!

Lola:D

listen up be och!

Ain't nuttin but a G thang, baaaaabay!

Two loc'ed out niggaz so we're craaaaazay!

Clubplanet is the label that paaaaays me!

Unfadeable, so please don't try to fade this

And now you hookers and hoes know how I feel