naughtybabe

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by weyes

ok...

well, i personally feel that shakira's a midget, mya's eyes are each as big as her mouth (and that's frighteningly big), and aaliyah (r.i.p.) was a dog. jessica simpson looks like an alien horse. pink is straight-up busted, janet jackson is one step behind her brother in line at the plastic surgeon's office. gwen stefani spends way too much time making herself look as ugly as possible, when there actually is an attractive girl under there (or maybe just used to be).

i'm with you on the rest, mostly, and definitely on britney :aright: .

:laugh:

Originally posted by weyes

ok...

well, i personally feel that shakira's a midget, mya's eyes are each as big as her mouth (and that's frighteningly big), and aaliyah (r.i.p.) was a dog. jessica simpson looks like an alien horse. pink is straight-up busted, janet jackson is one step behind her brother in line at the plastic surgeon's office. gwen stefani spends way too much time making herself look as ugly as possible, when there actually is an attractive girl under there (or maybe just used to be).

i'm with you on the rest, mostly, and definitely on britney :aright: .

Shakira may be short... but she blows the rest of these girls out of the water.

Jessica Simpson looks like an alien horse?? She is a pretty girl, I don't find her to be gorgeous but she is pretty. I will give you Janet, she took it too far... Mya is a pig, but Aaliyah was a good looking girl as well. Again, nothing special though, but certainly not a dog.

I must say I have mixed feelings about Shania..Sometimes I see her & she takes my breath away, & other times its like shes almost just an average pretty woman to me..although very classy I may add.. She is def. good-looking , no doubt about that..Lets put it this way-shes not on my top 10 list lol

Originally posted by jimk29

Shakira may be short... but she blows the rest of these girls out of the water.

:D Agreed!!!!!! (Shakira is my absolute favorite!!) They are all pretty in their own way...BUT.......MADONNA....She's pushing 50 & she looks better than half the women out there!!!! She def. gets more beautiful w/ age.......

Originally posted by sweetie029

:D Agreed!!!!!! (Shakira is my absolute favorite!!) They are all pretty in their own way...BUT.......MADONNA....She's pushing 50 & she looks better than half the women out there!!!! She def. gets more beautiful w/ age.......

:blah: i actually think madonna is quite hideous