Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Upscale and Stylish in Miami ????!!!!

Maximilian Seim

Upscale and Stylish? Crobar VIP if your looking for the large club experience and every thing negative that goes with it. If you're looking for a more intimate surroundings where you can enjoy quality food and service with respect, mingle safely with an upscale attractive friendly crowd, dance until 5AM to progressive sounds spun by top DJs, in a stylish and comfortable environmemt where people let down their fascades and inhibintions and still feel safe while doing so, then I can help you. E-mail me at plasmajockey@aol.com These selective places stay better longer if their locations don't get posted here.

Max ...Just to let you know I recieved your E-mail and I'm glad we knew what you wanted. We're working on an itinerary for you but again I'll email you with it so it doesn't go public on this post, You'll especially like the afterhours (120 ft yacht) forget about Space, already too commercialized.

upscale in South Beach is coming- Probably not until November- The entire Lounge is put together with a NYC feel including the dj, and the door is going to be extremely tight. I'll keep you posted, for now a great upscale crowd in SOBE exists at Tantra (Pennsylvania and 15th)- DJ Luis Alexander on Monday Nights- It is a restaurant that gets a great vibe late night- The other DJ is named Luis also- both are great jocks, in the opinion of another dj. Also the VIP room at Crobar has a great jock on sat nights.

Archived