Clubplanet Nightlife Community

insomnia

atomicapples

...there's sleep clinics if you're serious....we had a guy at one of my jobs that would fall asleep standing up...turns out he had apneia (sp.)...he needed to wear a mask at night for oxygen... it turned everything around for him...sleep disorders effect everything - your mind, your health, etc...and many americans/chinamen/etc have them....wouldnt hurt to check it out...

Originally posted by atomicapples

i think i got a really bad case of insomnia...

what should i do?

or better yet, what can i do?

go to the doctor

find out why you have it

I know why I have it

they can give u prescription sleeping pills

but those are only supposed to help u temporarily

I take them once in awhile cause u cant take them often otherwise u will become addicted and not be able to sleep without them

also regular exercise helps me become a little more tired, so try to working out late at nite until ur completely exhausted

this at least helps me get a few hours of sleep

u can also try reading an extremely boring book, this works once in awhile for me

u can also masturbate until u cum a million times and fall asleep

what else....

anyways sleep is overrated...

Is this a recent development? What exactly is wrong- you can't fall asleep, you wake up tons of times during the night, or do you wake up really early and can't fall back asleep?

Exercise is good, but don't do it too late, you should give your body some time to wind down naturally. Melatonin can help, it helps you fall into a deeper sleep, and valerian and chamomile are also good herbs that help you sleep

I think I'm addicted to sleep... but I wouldn't be so f'ing obsessed with it if I could actually get a solid night's rest...