Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Closed Again...!!!

Originally posted by ninadd

If your at a club and doing your first bump at 10 AM and staying till the next night you have some serious issues. Instead of complaining about shutting it down I think you should get some help

HELLLLOOOOO EVERYONE

thats my point exactly

thanks NINA

and make sure to pay attention to TRIPPINKITTYK's last statement as well:blown:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the PJ party, yes for the time I was there, it blew, but I wont stop going, b/c I've also had some very enjoyable/memorable times there (yes even sober) - but as far as the doing bumps at 10am comment, I know a lot of those ppl. They are not complaining about it shuting down, b/c they know for the most part it wont happen & they are some of the nicest people you could meet, yes maybe some of them are crack heads, but they're real, decent people who dont care what other ppl think. Other people should look in the mirror & rethink their lives, b/c these ppl may lead a life style that others look down upon, but that doesnt, mean they are any less of a human being

Factory will never be the same again. we all know it is comming to an end soon. look at what happend to tunnel. they got raided and shut down. they opened up again for another 2 months maybe more and then closed for good. So if you love factory so much or you went there for so many years straight back in the day then you better go soon and say goodbye to the place where you first got fucked up. the place where you would sit down and think about what your doin with your life when your so mangled at 1pm sunday. cause as we all know factory is comming to an END!

Z

Originally posted by velvetrope

Factory will never be the same again. we all know it is comming to an end soon. look at what happend to tunnel. they got raided and shut down. they opened up again for another 2 months maybe more and then closed for good. So if you love factory so much or you went there for so many years straight back in the day then you better go soon and say goodbye to the place where you first got fucked up. the place where you would sit down and think about what your doin with your life when your so mangled at 1pm sunday. cause as we all know factory is comming to an END!

Z

ditto!

Originally posted by liqidtouch

OK everyone-- its just the FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY that is shut down--- the saturday night / sunday morning party is still going

good enough?

yea we all know that now but how much longer do you really think factory will be open for. if the nypd keep making arrest then they will be brought back to court and have the place shut down for good. even the mayor said it himself. if club owners can't keep drugs out of there clubs then the city will shut them down. honestly i don't see any clubowner keeping there establishment drug free at all. any where you go u will see drugs.

Z

Originally posted by velvetropeprod

Who gives a shit about the Friday night party? lol Saturday is the only night that matters at Factory so if that party is still running, then FACTORY IS OPEN! (Sorry Friday night youngsters)

dont lie Z.. i caught u there last friday!!! lol

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

IMO

The whole scene in the city sucks and has for a while.

I mean whats out there that compares to when limelight , factory, twilo, tunnel and roxy were all open at the same time. Alot of parties running strong at the same time. Now its just terrible

Ever since it became known of the terrorism tie with drugs it has been a all out war on drugs from the streets to the clubs..

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

IMO

The whole scene in the city sucks and has for a while.

I mean whats out there that compares to when limelight , factory, twilo, tunnel and roxy were all open at the same time. Alot of parties running strong at the same time. Now its just terrible

WORD!

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

dont lie Z.. i caught u there last friday!!! lol

naa that was his lil bro, ME, lol fridays sucked. well at least now they do. back like 4 months ago when thorin, sevan, nj nick, and a shit load others then the party was hot. for like 2 months the club was packed every friday. but people bitched about there money. and richard grant didn't give anybody shit. oh well his lose. the only clubs i am lookin foward to is Crowbar and lounges all around. i am not saying the city is dieing out but it is taking a break from the hottest nights. jersey shore is comming up and alot of djs/producers are in the works, so LOOK OUT. we just want to have fun no matter what club we are at, we will give you what you want. soooo look foward to ESTATE, :D

thank you

Jack Z

Originally posted by velvetrope

naa that was his lil bro, ME, lol fridays sucked. well at least now they do. back like 4 months ago when thorin, sevan, nj nick, and a shit load others then the party was hot. for like 2 months the club was packed every friday. but people bitched about there money. and richard grant didn't give anybody shit. oh well his lose. the only clubs i am lookin foward to is Crowbar and lounges all around. i am not saying the city is dieing out but it is taking a break from the hottest nights. jersey shore is comming up and alot of djs/producers are in the works, so LOOK OUT. we just want to have fun no matter what club we are at, we will give you what you want. soooo look foward to ESTATE, :D

thank you

Jack Z

Summer is almost here. Can't wait for the Yakity Club wth DJ Shaking Steve. Seaside Heights 2003