Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK so whats the deal with XS this summer...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

i'm hearing rumors...

not gonna post them, but the word is no matter who spins, napkins will get thrown and shots happen....

bring M.T.G. back to xs....:)

ps XS is still my favorite club... god i miss the gumba jhonny parties at the old xs:(

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cody05

XS does not even know who is spinnig yet, so how could you know? I do not mean any disrespect, but they only have a DJ picked for one night. Unless that is the one you are talking about.

whats up cody... i should be invading nj for july 4 weekend... miami sucks on july 4....

whos the dj, pm it to me... as a club XS club celebrity, i should know who is spining..:mad:

Guest hotshit

XS does not even know who is spinnig yet, so how could you know? I do not mean any disrespect, but they only have a DJ picked for one night. Unless that is the one you are talking about.

Excuse me, I do know, I am very close friends with him. I know you are used to people posting rumors and bullshit on this messageboard but trust me i am not the type. And it probably is the same person, the person I am talking about is doing Fridays at XS and let me tell you, this summer he is gonna tear XS up. Its gonna be a lot of fun this summer people.

Originally posted by hotshit

Excuse me, I do know, I am very close friends with him. I know you are used to people posting rumors and bullshit on this messageboard but trust me i am not the type. And it probably is the same person, the person I am talking about is doing Fridays at XS and let me tell you, this summer he is gonna tear XS up. Its gonna be a lot of fun this summer people.

Like I said before, they have only one DJ picked. It does sound as if you know, with the information you are giving. It really is not a big secret or a big deal for that matter.

Guest hotshit

Like I said before, they have only one DJ picked. It does sound as if you know, with the information you are giving. It really is not a big secret or a big deal for that matter.

Im not making it a big secret or a big deal. Your being as secretive as I am. But on a lighter note what do you think about him???

Originally posted by hotshit

Im not making it a big secret or a big deal. Your being as secretive as I am. But on a lighter note what do you think about him???

I only heard him play in a club once and he was good. But I can tell you this he came highly recommended from some industry people including someone on this board that everyone here gives a lot of respect..

Guest saleen351

well i think its a poor choice for fridays.. but i see why they did it...

doubt it will last...

as for sats night, i hope they go all out..

cody check your pms... lets do a party.... this summer;)

xs no matter who spins is my place on the nj shore.. nothing beats one cover two places to party, bamboo and xs...:eek:

Guest hotshit

I only heard him play in a club once and he was good. But I can tell you this he came highly recommended from some industry people including someone on this board that everyone here gives a lot of respect..

Im telling you he is really good. I am not going to keep posting about the guy he is really a genuine person if you meet him, as well as a skilled Dj who knows how to move a crowd. He is respected by industry professionals and slowly has to gain the respect of the crowd. This summer Lil Cee will have to prove himself to the down the sho' crowd, I think before people judge him they should check him out. I will be there just about every Friday besides a couple nights at Sandbar, if I meet any of you guys, shots on me.