Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Damn answering machines

georgym

Ok. So i met this girl at a bar 2 weekends ago. She gave me her number, and everything seemed fine.

I called her once last week friday just to say what's up, and to see if she wants to get coffee this week. She said that would be fine, and i said i'd call her next week (which is this week)

So i called monday and left her a message but haven't heard from her yet :confused:

This is the 2nd time in 1 month that i get a girls' number, get her answering machine, leave a message, and they don't get back to me :worry2:

What's the DEAL?????????

...the last girl i went out with actually told me that she did not talk to anyone until wed or thurs cause of work....actually, she called me first but i had to call her like 3 times before she finally got back to me to reconfirm...it all worked out...for that weekend at least...

but

...maybe she's just busy at work or something....i would wait until tomorrow and then call again...dont think too much about it...who gives a shit if the rules say dont call twice within such and such time...just follow your mood...:tongue::)

Originally posted by phatman

...the last girl i went out with actually told me that she did not talk to anyone until wed or thurs cause of work....actually, she called me first but i had to call her like 3 times before she finally got back to me to reconfirm...it all worked out...for that weekend at least...

but

...maybe she's just busy at work or something....i would wait until tomorrow and then call again...dont think too much about it...who gives a shit if the rules say dont call twice within such and such time...just follow your mood...:tongue::)

yeah who care sabout the rules but still... im sure she got the message, and she didnt call back for whatever reason. even if she was busy, that really is not an excuse. there is always time to call someone and say "i meant to call you back but ive been busy, i really cant talk now..." i dunno, call her once more, see if she picks up, if not i dont think you should attempt to contact her again. i personally dont give out my # to anyone unless i intend on keeping in touch but i guess some people feel weird saying they dont give out their #s so they give em out to people they arent interested in.

Originally posted by gmccookny

Im not going to just sit back and wait---im out there pursuing other smurfettes too ;)

good for u... if someone doesnt treat you how you want to be treated, why sit around waiting for them to change when there is someone out there who is exactly what you want. ;)

Originally posted by davidstone

LETS ASK PHONKZ.

HE SEEMS TO PLAGUED WITH THIS TYPE OF INDECISION OF SKANKS BLOWING DOWN HIS DOOR LATELY.

haha - no but seriously - did you ever think that maybe she just doesn't give a fuck about you after she woke up from a booze-induced stupor and realize that you use patio furnitue indoors, or maybe its the faggoty smurf references that seem to pickle your dipshit life at every corner.. .

just my $500,000.00 assholes

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thankx for the afternoon humor, buddy. But if i want to hear from an asshole, i'd fart ;)