Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Naughtybabe and Somebitch - Put Up or Shut Up!

phatman

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by linabina

hey r u that playboy bunny on flyguy and/or facethejury? cuz some girl has that pic in her profile.

so if thats not u.. then is that ass really urs?

No offense to you all... Causee I love you all but I was not going to post a pic of my ass.... I didnt realized Phatman would do it.. Most people say they are going to but dont... Somebitch and Phatman I will send you both my pic because you both kept you promise but there is no way I'm going to post it :tongue: and I will even put my face somebitch, lol

Lina thanks.....:laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

so what is naughtybabes deal? is she a dood or what????

i dont care about the ass pic either it's pretty funny & like i said, i show a lot more than that at the beach. your pics are awesome, especially the cherry pie ones. :D

it is sweet of u to say i am beautiful. i dont think i am anything special but thanks. :)

No Im not a dood... and I havent been on all day to read the post.

So Its not my ass big whoop (and I apolgize)... and someone recognized apic my friend gave me.. oh well what can I do? I promise you both (Somebitch & Phatman) my ass pic and I will give it to you.

Phatman I wasn't trying to play you babe

...interesting...i remember someone saying that they dont lie...

...it doesnt matter to me....i learned a long time ago, that a lot of people, on this board and off, can talk a good talk...but come crunch time, only a few of us will actually step up to the plate...

...i look forward to the picture...and i wont be a dick and post it..you have my word...

Originally posted by phatman

...interesting...i remember someone saying that they dont lie...

...it doesnt matter to me....i learned a long time ago, that a lot of people, on this board and off, can talk a good talk...but come crunch time, only a few of us will actually step up to the plate...

...i look forward to the picture...and i wont be a dick and post it..you have my word...

I dont care if you posted.... I just heard from good friends how somepeople here are shady and I didnt know whether you and some would be the cool ones or the assholes... but you both will get the pic.... today I SWEAR and Im not bullshitting...

Thats if you guys still want the pic.

I wan'st trying to clown you both.. Now I feel really bad :(

...i'm not upset or questioning what you do outside of cp...etc...we all have lives outside of cp...what i was pointing out was someone sticking to their word...i'm not worried about it because all you really did was make yourself look bad...and if you dont give a shit about that because you dont give a shit about cp than that's cool too....either way, i had fun doing it on my end...

...as stated above, i look forward to the pic...

So I made myself look bad infront of people I will never meet..

Shit happens, I really dont care.. People's opinions are the least of my concerns... The only thing that matters is that I keep my promise to you two.

I got a question for you?? How can I send you a picture on PM's??

there is no Browse button??

Originally posted by naughtybabe

So I made myself look bad infront of people I will never meet..

Shit happens, I really dont care.. People's opinions are the least of my concerns... The only thing that matters is that I keep my promise to you two.

I got a question for you?? How can I send you a picture on PM's??

there is no Browse button??

if peoples opinions dont matter than why would you go out of your way to send a fake pic??

anyway, i think it was big of you to fess up & cute pic :D

Guest gabo

Here is one of them.... but its nothing special...

looks good so far. anymore pics I can see?

Originally posted by somebitch

if peoples opinions dont matter than why would you go out of your way to send a fake pic??

anyway, i think it was big of you to fess up & cute pic :D

I actually wrote in an earlier reply why but whatever..

I'm a big girl and I can take what I dish out.. Either way I just wanted to keep my promise to you two.. Because you both did it.

But Im still intriged on how the hell you took that picture.. I tried to take one of me completely turned and it just wasnt happening.

But Im still intriged on how the hell you took that picture.. I tried to take one of me completely turned and it just wasnt happening.

...if she has a webcam all she had to do was position it behind her and monitor the image looking straight forward at her pc...when she got the shot she wanted she hit the mouse...

...i on the other hand did it the long way...shot video first on my camcorder that was posted on a tripod...then fed it into my too expensive video card and took snap shots while it was playing...saved those snap shots to hard drive and then edited then resized them before posting...

Originally posted by phatman

...if she has a webcam all she had to do was position it behind her and monitor the image looking straight forward at her pc...when she got the shot she wanted she hit the mouse...

...i on the other had did it the long way...shot video first on my camcorder that was posted on a tripod...then fed it into my too expensive video card and took snap shots while it was playing...saved those snap shots to hard drive and then edited then resized them before posting...

I tried and tried but no can do....

I really dont know how to use my web cam so I dont know.