Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the airport, or sightseeing all the hotties

georgym

I was at the Philly, Chicago, and Pittsburg airport last month, and i just gotta say how many hotties i saw :eek:

Women seem to get all dressed up, eminate a hot sultry scent, and many of them are exotic looking.

I gotta give props to all airports around the world for being a homebase for hotties :aright:

Originally posted by phatman

...i've been saying that for years...i have yet to actually go there instead of a club...but who knows...days of desperation are at hand...

We should have a meetup at Kennedy or something---see who can get the most numbers , and we should go around a big vacation holiday, to maximize the chances for hottie alert :cool:

or something... ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

We should have a meetup at Kennedy or something---see who can get the most numbers , and we should go around a big vacation holiday, to maximize the chances for hottie alert :cool:

or something... ;)

...fuck JFK...come down to Newark...i got the hook-ups...there's a greek diner that is owned by our client in terminal C...we can get free gyros and whatnot...buy girls milkshakes by the dozen, yo...

Originally posted by gmccookny

or something... ;)

definitely agree about the hotties

how bout a meetup in the presidents club??

Originally posted by phatman

...fuck JFK...come down to Newark...i got the hook-ups...there's a greek diner that is owned by our client in terminal C...we can get free gyros and whatnot...buy girls milkshakes by the dozen, yo...

lol i used to work in terminal c

actually i think i still remember the security codes to all the break rooms, so if u find a hottie u can take her back to one of those, haha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: