Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's wrong with people????

mr mahs

Originally posted by djxeno

If you list the countries that agree with the U.S. and the ones that don't, there are much more that don't agree with this invasion.

i do have to agree that the coalition of the willing is kinda a joke....the countries in the list are small potato's....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by underwater

i do have to agree that the coalition of the willing is kinda a joke....the countries in the list are small potato's....

and a couple of them are iraq's main suppliers of military equipment (violating UN and US sanctions)

they benefit either way

Well for one thing, you can't call this a war, its an INVASION. Besides that, what does Iraq have to fight back with? They have nothing, even if they do have something, it is nothing close to what the U.S. has.

Also, if the Iraq's wanted a regime change they should and can liberate themselves, they don't need the U.S's help, they didn't ASK FOR IT.

And you can't ignore the fact that not even one shred of evidence has yet to be found of "Weapons of Mass Destruction."

Actually, you are so wrong. An invasion is WAR. Germany invaded France, poland, etc so what was that? INVASION II?

Second, it's not really cannot be a war because there has been no declaration of war. War and crisis are words that used to describe unusual actions

As for WMD, The inspectors were looking for these and other things. Some of which have been located others not.

They are not to have SCUDs, They do

They are not to have missles that have a range of 90+ miles, They do.

They are not have bio or chem weapons, small amounts shells containing redue have been found.

They have 3 cargo ships at sea under radio silince (which btw is against international), I wonder whats on board?

Then there's the list of dual use items and I am sure he does not have them in the MILITARY depots so his people can use them.

lite them up.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

and a couple of them are iraq's main suppliers of military equipment (violating UN and US sanctions)

they benefit either way

The biggest suppiers are France, Germany, Russia and to some extent China.

No joke

Originally posted by fearlesss

The biggest suppiers are France, Germany, Russia and to some extent China.

No joke

as well as eastern europe...particularly romania, bulgaria, and the ukraine

if it was not for arms sales these nations would be even worse off than they are now

Originally posted by normalnoises

It's Agent orange you victim of the moron majority.

<<<Brother of a Viet Nam vet..... A Green Beret.

Really? wow its amazing how one sibling was born a hero and the other sibling born queer! I feel sorry for your brother, having to put up with your idiotic remarks.

And you can't ignore the fact that not even one shred of evidence has yet to be found of "Weapons of Mass Destruction."

Breaking news. U.S. just discovered a huge chemical weapons factory in southern Iraq. Happy now?

Originally posted by Drunk

Breaking news. U.S. just discovered a huge chemical weapons factory in southern Iraq. Happy now?

It wasn't a chemical weapons factory. Just a building with chemicals in it, it has not been confirmed yet that there are chemical weapons in this building or what the chemicals are being used for.

-XeNo-

It wasn't a chemical weapons factory. Just a building with chemicals in it, it has not been confirmed yet that there are chemical weapons in this building or what the chemicals are being used for.

-XeNo-

You'll eat your words.

Why was there a General in the building?

Why was it guarded so heavily?

Why was it hidden under sand?

Why are they firing SCUD Missiles, when they claimed they did not have any?

ARE YOU A JACKASS?

Originally posted by guyman1966

You'll eat your words.

Why was there a General in the building?

Why was it guarded so heavily?

Why was it hidden under sand?

Why are they firing SCUD Missiles, when they claimed they did not have any?

ARE YOU A JACKASS?

Show me some proof and I will believe you, you cocksucker.

Show me some proof and I will believe you, you cocksucker.

Well, are the pieces of the destroyed SCUD's that were fired at Kuwait enough?

And, the rest of the info about that chemical plant will be out soon.

Will you be man enough to admit you are wrong? I doubt it.

Well, are the pieces of the destroyed SCUD's that were fired at Kuwait enough?

And, the rest of the info about that chemical plant will be out soon.

Will you be man enough to admit you are wrong? I doubt it.

Let me ask you a question. If Iraq isn't allowed to have scuds, al samoods, ...etc, what do you expect them to fight back with, that is assuming that you do not want them annilated and killed off the face of this planet.

Or let me guess, you would like a similiar situation like in Palestine, where tanks are met with rocks thrown into the air at high speeds.

Let me ask you a question. If Iraq isn't allowed to have scuds, al samoods, ...etc, what do you expect them to fight back with, that is assuming that you do not want them annilated and killed off the face of this planet.

If they had complied with UN demands, non of this would be happening.

yup, just like Israel has violated over 60 U.N resolutions over the course of 50 years.

Like when the UN resolution condemning Israel for the Jennin massacre that never happened?

Most of the UN Resolutions against Israel are bullshit.

Let me ask you a question. If Iraq isn't allowed to have scuds, al samoods, ...etc, what do you expect them to fight back with,

They should not be fighting at all. If they laid down there arms a year ago, who would have attacked them?

you were talking about the U.N, and resolutions.

in reference to iraqs weapon arsenal. anyways I was merly stating how Iraq should have NOT had those weapons in their posession. I never brought up Israel though. Now I find it weird how you are quick to try to justify, why Iraq breaks UN demands.???

Originally posted by dnice35

in reference to iraqs weapon arsenal. anyways I was merly stating how Iraq should have NOT had those weapons in their posession. I never brought up Israel though. Now I find it weird how you are quick to try to justify, why Iraq breaks UN demands.???

Tell me why Isreal breaks UN demands old wise one?

The answer is KNOWONE.

I was referring to my question sherlock.

"Let me ask you a question. If Iraq isn't allowed to have scuds, al samoods, ...etc, what do you expect them to fight back with, that is assuming that you do not want them annilated and killed off the face of this planet.

Or let me guess, you would like a similiar situation like in Palestine, where tanks are met with rocks thrown into the air at high speeds."