mr mahs

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djxeno

here we go again....dodging the question cuz we have no answer :rolleyes:

what question would that be? are you becoming like normalnoises? answering the original question with one of your own? we were not discussing Israel in this thread, we were simply stating that Iraq has weapons in its arsenal that it should NOT have. that was my only point.

Originally posted by dnice35

isnt it time for you to go pray to,

ala pinga mia?

LOL WHAT THE FUCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT, u sure ur not drunk?

I would suggest stop posting here, with every key stroke you dwell into levels of stupidity never before seen.

I was referring to my question sherlock.

"Let me ask you a question. If Iraq isn't allowed to have scuds, al samoods, ...etc, what do you expect them to fight back with, that is assuming that you do not want them annilated and killed off the face of this planet.

Or let me guess, you would like a similiar situation like in Palestine, where tanks are met with rocks thrown into the air at high speeds."

Well, since the Palestinians only have rocks and Israel has so much firepower, how come they have not been all killed? Just like it has been said before, If the situation with the Palestinians and Israelis was switched, and the Palestinians has all the weapons, there would be no Jews in Palestine. Just by this fact alone, Israel has proven she is responsible and wants true peace.

And, I answered your question, Iraq should not be fighting w/ anyone.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Well, since the Palestinians only have rocks and Israel has so much firepower, how come they have not been all killed? Just like it has been said before, If the situation with the Palestinians and Israelis was switched, and the Palestinians has all the weapons, there would be no Jews in Palestine. Just by this fact alone, Israel has proven she is responsible and wants true peace.

Sooner or later it will happen, if a palestinian state is not formed.

Palestinian casualties far out number Israeli casualties.

Originally posted by mrmhs

Last Updated: Thursday, 20 March, 2003, 10:24 GMT

Email this to a friend Printable version

US offers Israel billions in aid

i am not for donations, or whatever you want to label it as... however the reason why the US loans money to israel so much, is because its one of the few nations that pay it back... now from a business point of you, loan someone money and they pay you back with intrest... youd be a fool not to do it again since they have good credit with you... its basic rules of economics...

I was referring to my question sherlock.

"Let me ask you a question. If Iraq isn't allowed to have scuds, al samoods, ...etc, what do you expect them to fight back with, that is assuming that you do not want them annilated and killed off the face of this planet.

Or let me guess, you would like a similiar situation like in Palestine, where tanks are met with rocks thrown into the air at high speeds."

just curious.. are you from the middle east or what is your nationality?

Let me ask you a question. If Iraq isn't allowed to have scuds, al samoods, ...etc, what do you expect them to fight back with, that is assuming that you do not want them annilated and killed off the face of this planet.

they can have missiles but the motor/engine was far more powerful than allowed...in other words, defensive weapons are ok...not offensive...

regardless of where one is from they should always be proud of where they came from and who they are...

(on a seperate note, but same vein i hate it when ppl say theyre from one place when theyre not, i know this girl who (many other ppl as well but she just stands out) she swears shes italian meanwhile shes maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad polish... lol... wtf is that all about??? she even changed her last name...)

Originally posted by guyman1966

"she" has the firepower because we gave it to her. "she" is just happy we do what we do so "she" doesnt get taken down by those rocks. ;)

the situation would never be reversed and we make sure of that.

Originally posted by somebitch

"she" has the firepower because we gave it to her. "she" is just happy we do what we do so "she" doesnt get taken down by those rocks. ;)

the situation would never be reversed and we make sure of that.

YOU, seem to live up to your screen name.