Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I got a call from Flavanugz last night...

nyis4meatheads

Around 7:30ish, I get a call from the nugged one... he'd tried calling me earlier in the day, but I was at work. He was at a party, listening to Lawler spin. It even sounded good over the phone... I think he said Howells was coming up next, but it was tough to make out.

I talked with j5 too... they're having a blast down there, but they seemed way more curious to know how the BMC was going. I could tell they were regretting their decision to skip the craziness that is the BMC. Oh, and Tom also said he spent 3 hours in a pool, sitting in a floaty chair, listening to Hipp-E and Halo that afternoon. :blown:

Hey, d:Rew, if you don't have it already, grab the Danny Howells set from Circo Loco in Rome (27/2/3) sitting in my "Soulseek" directory. It's in two parts... listening to the first one right now and it's :eek:tastic. Only complaint is hearing way too many Italians talking in the background!

Originally posted by whadupg

:cry:

Did you at least tell him how much fun we're having up here without them? :(

Yeah I did! They really kept asking how the BMC was going, it was pretty funny.

Actually, I have been having such a good week without freaking teamj5 around! :tongue:

Question now is... will BMC Saturday be able to live up to pre-BMC Kick-off Saturday??? :eek:

d:Rew, did you listen to the end of the second part of that Howells set?? It was hilarious... it's a bunch of people talking to Howells after his set is done, and Howells appologizing for it being so short. Some dude asks him to sign a "vinle" for him, and DH said something like, "I've got to keep everything I've got. I'm doing a comp right now", then blah blah, then "yes, for Global Underground... it's supposed to come out in June or July and Sander K's is due out in August." I am SOOOO looking forward to that one! Howells hasn't done a comp since Rennaisance, and that one was absolutely siickmassiive!!!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah I did! They really kept asking how the BMC was going, it was pretty funny.

Actually, I have been having such a good week without freaking teamj5 around! :tongue:

Question now is... will BMC Saturday be able to live up to pre-BMC Kick-off Saturday??? :eek:

d:Rew, did you listen to the end of the second part of that Howells set?? It was hilarious... it's a bunch of people talking to Howells after his set is done, and Howells appologizing for it being so short. Some dude asks him to sign a "vinle" for him, and DH said something like, "I've got to keep everything I've got. I'm doing a comp right now", then blah blah, then "yes, for Global Underground... it's supposed to come out in June or July and Sander K's is due out in August." I am SOOOO looking forward to that one! Howells hasn't done a comp since Rennaisance, and that one was absolutely siickmassiive!!!

No I don't have the second part yet, I will get it from ya tonight. What I want is the set from Redlight in Paris

so what's up with the post bmc thing on sat?? Lemme know - I don't know what we're doing yet but a couple of us are staying in boston this weekend and we haven't confirmed sat plans yet.

Haven't you been reading the BMC Schedule posts?!?!?!?! :tongue:

I've got nothing planned for Saturday... well, ** OFFICIAL **ly planned anyway. But I'm always up for suggestions :D

Are you getting a hotel room in the city or something? :confused:

Haven't you been reading the BMC Schedule posts?!?!?!?! :tongue:

I've got nothing planned for Saturday... well, ** OFFICIAL **ly planned anyway. But I'm always up for suggestions :D

Are you getting a hotel room in the city or something? :confused:

Yup - bookin it as we speak (well as i type anyways). Plan on screwing off all weekend beginning noon tomorrow :D

Yup - bookin it as we speak (well as i type anyways). Plan on screwing off all weekend beginning noon tomorrow :D

Awesome...we'll have to definitely do something huge to celebrate the end of the BMC and show all those WMCers what they've missed while being in stupid Miami all week;)

Nice!! What hotel are you staying at? And what time exactly should I be over to trash it?? :D

:laugh: I'll call you from the pool tomorrow & give you all the details.

Hope everyone has a great time at work :tongue: