Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anybody know?!

mp3some

My friends are tellling me about this big event in Miami for Nov.25, thanxgivin weekend. Its a rave/festival with several good DJ's. I'm not a big fan of these big events, but I keep hearing about it.

I want to see where is it going to be? who will spin? how much $ to get in? If anyone knows at least the name, that'll be enough...

Thanx guys! cwm4.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

AS MUCH AS I HATE TO DISAPPOINTE YOU GUYS ... THE TICKET ARE NOW $30.00 AND WILL INCREASE THE CLOSER WE GET TO THE VENUE... SO GET YOU TICKETS NOW...THIS WILL BE MY FIRST ZEN FEST BUT NEXT YEAR I HOPE TO BE APART OF IT..... cwm27.gif

------------------

GARY P.(ARTISTRY @ NEVIS)

FREE YOUR MIND

Who is in charge of booking the dj's for this event? I am a veteran jock from NYC/NJ and I am opening new club on South Beach in November, I will be down there for the winter and would love to speak with the promoters about doing a set at this event!!

Thanks

In addition to the Zen Festival:

wed november 22nd

bliss/renaissance @ club space miami present:

rm 1

dave seaman

nick warren

John debo

rm 2

terry francis

oscar g (merk, funky green dogs)

k-ahhz

rm 3

Dj three

Andy Hughes

Austin leeds

the patio (all old school)

slacker

tarrentella v redanka

mike Hiratzka

Bliss will also be doing an afterparty for the Zen Festival - details to be announced soon.

Hey Noira; what up... welcome to the Board. I remember you from the Danny H and Yoshi Boards (I post as specialk1173 on those)... let's keep the pressure on these guys to come down! cwm16.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

Archived