Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nympho69

i agree.. too much going on, i prefer to put forth all my energy into one or the other...
it's too distracting, you can't really enjoy yourself the way you should...
i agree too. i cant focus on getting the other person off & i cant focus on getting off.

quit focusing...quit trying...relax and just feel it

Originally posted by nympho69

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

how bout being fucked and eating someone out at the same time...

word...:spin:

Originally posted by hedonictonic

word...:spin:

i dont try and i dont focus... quite frankly i just find the positioning to be uncomfortable... and i dont LIKE the way it feels most times ;) simple as that

Originally posted by hedonictonic

You try relaxing when you're a tiny little woman with a big cock in your mouth! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Haha, I know that sounds crass, but that's the reality of the situation. :laugh2:

I know what you're saying... but giving a good blow job takes a decent amt of concentration.

sorry, no offense intended, i just know for alot of girls, they put in so much effort, when only a little is necessary, and are so focused, that they forget to just relax into the experience and enjoy their own feelings...i wish, in general , that most of the women ive been with would focus more on their pleasure than mine, but women are notorious for pleasing others, and often forget themselves....

also, if a dude is too busy trying to shove his dick down your throat to worry about how that feels to you, you need to find a new dick...

and im a bottom, definitely...