Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to all those that go to Space

sgtfury

This is a open message to all those that go to Space. I have been going to Space since June. It really is the only place to go where the music is good and has afterhours. For those of you that are regulars there, I am sure that you will agree that the enviornment is itching for a police raid. It seems that certain individuals like to "broadcast" the fact that they are rolling. According to my friends on the police force--the place is crawling with undercover cops..if everyone dosen't becone a little less obvious we may lose a really great place!!!

True that; I think that the chemicals you put in your body is a personal thing - that is, should not be broadcasted to the general public. Friends, yes (if you want); but potential narcs? no. I know what you're talking about at Space - that idiot that walks around advertising (with some stupid device) that he's rolling. Or people blatantly giving each other backrubs, etc. in the middle of the dancefloor. WTF y'all; who wants to be searched and potentially busted while having a good time out?! All b/c some idiots can't control themselves... I wish everyone would just grow up a bit or maybe just stay at Shadow! cwm2.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

WELL HERE'S THE THING I WAS THERE THIS WEEKEND AT LEAST TRIED TO GET IN... BUT INSTEAD, I WAS GREETED WITH A DOOR GUY THAT WAS VERY RUDE... IT'S BAD ENOUGH WE HAVE TO PAY $20.00 TO GET IN BUT DO WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THE F#$%ING ATTITUDE OF SOME OF THESE DOOR GUYS.... I DIDN'T DRIVE ALL THE WAY FROM FT. LAUDERDALE FOR THAT.... AND WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH NOT LETTING ANYONYE IN IF THEY DON'T HAVE ANY GIRLS IN THEIR PARTY.... MONEY IS MONEY AND WE ARE ALL PAYING CUSTOMERS... THIS IS WHAT I MEAN BY GIVING BACK TO THE CLUBBERS.... MOST OF THESE CLUBS ARE BEND ON GOUGING THE CLUBBERS FOR AS MUCH MONEY AS THEY CAN... TO ME THAT'S B/S.... AND THAT'S WHY WE (ARTISTRY) IS LOOKING HARD FOR A VENUE THAT IS FOR THE CLUBBER AND NOT PRICE GOUGING.... MORE TO COME .... SEE YOU AT NEVIS. cwm22.gif

------------------

GARY P.(ARTISTRY @ NEVIS)

FREE YOUR MIND

I dont know what the deal is with you ravepapa13 not getting in when your alone but Ive never had a problem. Ive gotten to Space at around 10,12 and 1:45am and the longest Ive waited was about 15min. the closer you get there to opening time the quicker in.By the way I dont know any of the door personnel other than the usual *whats up..or hows it going* greeting.

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."

[This message has been edited by tonyv (edited 10-16-2000).]

NL> That's the beauty of the WMC. Last year I noticed at least a lessening of the infamous Miami-ish door attitude. Let's hope for an even better performance this year!

Rave> I hear ya, bro; but I'll have to disagree about the entering-without-ladies argument. Now tell me honestly, would you enjoy going to a club that has predominantly guys? Norman Jay told it best in a recent interview: get as many ladies (into a club or festival) as possible "because girls lighten the mood and make the party" - AMEN brotha! cwm16.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

I would hate to see a raid at Space. . I recall one night just standing and talking to my girl. Some guy comes over and ask me if I have any "rolls"; of course my reply was no. What pissed me off is the fact; he would even ask me that. For me going to a club is about the music and the people. If I

make the choice to use any chemical; it

is a personal choice. I am smart enough

and experienced enough to know my limits,

and act responsibly. Looking around on

a Friday or Saturday night ; you see people

passed out and getting sick. It's this

lack of responsiblity that will lead to

a raid. I think the Space Staff is going

to have to be a litle more severe in their

security efforts. I am not saying turn Space

into a police state. However they could be

a little more alert.. Space is good thing

for Miami; I would hate to see it go away..

By the way trying to get into Space without

a female is mission. I know the ratio is important, but you should not be punished

for not having a date....

Peace,

Sobeton

Once upon a time...

.....before everyone waz into "Beans",

There was something called...

.....MuZiC that used to elevate the scene,

It was the only drug you needed...

.....it made us all feel right,

Before the glow sticks & candy...

.....& before it became a sight,

I'm not self righteous or...

.....dislike those that do,

But when I'm 80 years old dancin'...

.....your body will be through!

See, I've been spinnin' for years...

.....making crowds move their feet,

Some people smoking, others drinking...

.....but the best drug was the bEaT !!!

This is my reply to those few....

who have to make it known that they're Rollin' cwm24.gif .

Do what you do, but don't exploit it, & ruin my scene.

Peace & Blessings,

cwm14.gif B-SIDE "The DJ From Another Planet"â„¢

[This message has been edited by b-side (edited 10-17-2000).]

I HEAR YAH... AND I APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT ON THE SITUATION.... BUT SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE... I MEAN I DON'T DO THAT STUFF BUT I LOVE THE MUSIC ..... ANY WAY SOME THINGS ARE GOING TO CHANGE SOON, I CAN FEEL IT... CLUBBERS UNITE.... I WAS SO PUT OFF BY THE WAY THEY TREATED BOTH MYSELF AND MY CREW NOT TO MENTION THE OTHER CLUBBERS THAT WERE THEIR TRYING TO GET IN.....

....... COMING TO A VENUE NEAR YOU .......

ARTISRTY

------------------

FREE YOUR MIND

Ravepapa- I don't want to be rude or anything, but you should try to lighten up. You seem a little too tense. This might have affected the way you were treated at the door. If you seem tense here, I can't imagine what you were like at Space. Get a massage or take a bubble bath... Anything that makes ya relax. All Natural (Stay away from the toxic kinds if ya know what I mean)

foxy i appreciate your respond but it's like i said i don't like the way they treat the clubbers.... as a dj i plan on giving back... don't you think you guys have been gouged enough.... if this keeps up it might truly go back to being underground.... and thoes of you that had a problem with the caps ... i'm sorry... but i always type with the caps on.... i hope this is better.... to show that i have a sense of humor... one bubble bath coming up... it's time to relax.... see yah at nevis this friday

------------------

FREE YOUR MIND

Archived