Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SATURDAY MEETUP!

fierydesire

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more thing about Emerald:

Um, i don't remember being carded..even at the bar....i'll try and get in touch with the bartender that i know there cause i have his cell to let him know a large might be coming down. He also pours one mean ass pint of Guinness..like a PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFECT pour....or "Paw" for the kittens of the board. :tongue:

When i had gone place was very very quiet which is actually what i was looking for at the time cause of who i was with....but a few hours early...like 9,10,11pm the bartender said it was packed...and yea they do play some good tracks from time to time.

Drinks are so-so are far as price...idk like $5 a pint of guinness..which actually is cheap for a pint.

Whatever the case may be...hopefully if we show up as a group i can get him to hook up something somewhat like some buybacks or shots on the house etc etc..but by all means bring money cause its not open bar :laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by atomicapples

i want to meet mssabina, and somebitch

your assholes better be there... :D

btw : gabo.. you going? can i hold your dick?

joeg? can i grab your tits?

dude, u met somebitch already!

and ill prob get there. idk maybe ugh ok Ill go! hmmmmmmm perhaps

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... you showed??? noone introduced us...

...what's worse...not being introduce or being introduced as your screen-name to non-cpers, 'cause they cant remember your real name...

*cough*marko and tony*cough*

...or even better...having them scream PHATMAN across the Lemon Bar as loud as possible...lol...i almost forgot about that...