Clubplanet Nightlife Community

maybe its just me

fineones

...its the Winter Music Conference...held in South Beach every year...not worth going imo...over priced, over crowded, over everything....big parties w/ big djs but unless your local you get raped on everything...it's not what it was 10 years ago....

Originally posted by phatman

...its the Winter Music Conference...held in South Beach every year...not worth going imo...over priced, over crowded, over everything....big parties w/ big djs but unless your local you get raped on everything...it's not what it was 10 years ago....

holyyyy 10 yrs ago...how old are u?

yeh sounds like a big ol' bowl of nothing

Originally posted by phatman

last time i went was two years ago and the year before that

my friends from south beach tell me its not worth it, it just gets more and more crowded every year

It used to be mostly industry people who went

oh well thats life

question do u think part of the commericialization of such events and clubs is due to to the internet, and more specifically websites and messageboards like this???

...not sure...miami has blown up for various reasons...internet is one of them...this became bad when it became more about a party than it did the industry...same thing when they had industry parties on thursday in the city...i cant remember the name...but we used to see all the choice people just mackin and talkin a little shop...the spot blew up and the party got cancelled...oh well...