Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate idiots who laugh in...

I hate idiots who laugh like lunatics inside the movie theater at a scene they've seen on previews and TV comercials hundreds of times.

Case and Point: Saw BRINGING DOWN THE HOUSE. Monumentous and VERY annoyin' laughter during:

"You got me straight trippin', BOO"

"Dad, what's a rack?" "It's a country!"

Ppl laugh as if it's the first time they heard the joke

yeah, it's funny, but not like, gut bustingly funny. I mean, u already know the joke...if someone's telilng u a joke but u already know the punchline, chances are, u wouldn't laugh the way these imbeciles laugh in the theaters

Originally posted by luiskain

I hate idiots who laugh like lunatics inside the movie theater at a scene they've seen on previews and TV comercials hundreds of times.

Case and Point: Saw BRINGING DOWN THE HOUSE. Monumentous and VERY annoyin' laughter during:

"You got me straight trippin', BOO"

"Dad, what's a rack?" "It's a country!"

Ppl laugh as if it's the first time they heard the joke

they feel that to conform to society it is ness. to bust out laughing because if they don't, maybe something is wrong with them? lol

it wasn't funny at all...

its crappy dialog, written by uptight douchebags with no sense of humor trying to be "zany" by having a character who seems out of place use street slang from 5 years ago...

its a middleaged, boring, scumbag of a writer who needs to get his next check to feed his coke habbit, so he just spews out whatever mainstream america will allow him to get away with so he can rail another line off a hooker's ass at some motel in downtown LA...

uggghhhhhh....

Originally posted by joeg

it wasn't funny at all...

its crappy dialog, written by uptight douchebags with no sense of humor trying to be "zany" by having a character who seems out of place use street slang from 5 years ago...

its a middleaged, boring, scumbag of a writer who needs to get his next check to feed his coke habbit, so he just spews out whatever mainstream america will allow him to get away with so he can rail another line off a hooker's ass at some motel in downtown LA...

uggghhhhhh....

...Commander Lou, this is ensign Skippy from Left Field...do you read Commander Lou!!?.... :what:...