Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC cellphone calls from miami

i was politely woken up at 530am by a miami phone call and sent it right to voicemail. they left a voicemail message so long, it filled all the time and then 20 minutes later the phone beeped and said NEW voicemail message, then by the time i finished listening to the message it was 630 and time to wake up for work anyway.

and then walking to work, i was called again at about 830. "hi pip we're at a party with that guy from oz." (turned out to be dean winters) "he's dancing with *****. we have pictures with him. its so magical down here. you should come down"

biggest party of the century is in miami right now. sunny and 90degrees poolside.

im not even going to mention that someone we all know and love spent the night in jail in the drunk tank....:eek:

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Latest call from the chicken crew was at 7:30 AM today......at which point they held the phone out and proceeded to have my voice mail record a SICK TRACK that was on...

no..but really...I'm saving money.....I'm glad I didn't go.....

SON OF A $#$%&^%*^%!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea right:rolleyes: thats what i keep telling myself too. still doesnt make me feel any better about being in NJ this weekend

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by pipdaddy

i was politely woken up at 530am by a miami phone call and sent it right to voicemail. they left a voicemail message so long, it filled all the time and then 20 minutes later the phone beeped and said NEW voicemail message, then by the time i finished listening to the message it was 630 and time to wake up for work anyway.

and then walking to work, i was called again at about 830. "hi pip we're at a party with that guy from oz." (turned out to be dean winters) "he's dancing with *****. we have pictures with him. its so magical down here. you should come down"

biggest party of the century is in miami right now. sunny and 90degrees poolside.

im not even going to mention that someone we all know and love spent the night in jail in the drunk tank....:eek:

lol i am glad I did not spill the beans........but what else do you expect from us? always something always entertaining!:hat:

welcome to the land of OZ!

OK ok since the beans are spilled

it is me that spent the night in the drunk tank on 2 MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE charges - misdamenor municipal complaints that do nothing - i didnt get a fine, i just got to spend some lovely time in the miami prison - until this i was having a great time - the weather was beautiful and i got a nice tan - just a little damper on my vaca but all good and forgotten - so if anyone has any questions, dont ask because i just answered them - and i know everyone else would not want there business all over this public message board - so im putting it to rest and i hope u will all do the same for me

and oh yeah my release party is this Saturday at BUNKA for the rewind party - I will buy u all drinks cause im not having any for a while- i got too much going on and im not risking it anymore than i already came very close to doing --

so comps on me and the drinks (well some of them) u all can have my share of the boose

BUNKA ROLL CALL<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by scarletpromos

it is me that spent the night in the drunk tank on 2 MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE charges - misdamenor municipal complaints that do nothing - i didnt get a fine, i just got to spend some lovely time in the miami prison - until this i was having a great time - the weather was beautiful and i got a nice tan - just a little damper on my vaca but all good and forgotten - so if anyone has any questions, dont ask because i just answered them - and i know everyone else would not want there business all over this public message board - so im putting it to rest and i hope u will all do the same for me

and oh yeah my release party is this Saturday at BUNKA for the rewind party - I will buy u all drinks cause im not having any for a while- i got too much going on and im not risking it anymore than i already came very close to doing --

so comps on me and the drinks (well some of them) u all can have my share of the boose

must have been the grain alcohol in the wet willies call a cabs!

THE BOTTLE OF KETTLE AND ALL THE ROUNDS AT CROBAR!

YOU FUCKING ROCKSTAR!

WE LOVE YOU!;)

see you tonight at bunks!

Originally posted by scarletpromos

yo, way to party :aright:

Originally posted by bonsolidd

must have been the grain alcohol in the wet willies call a cabs!

THE BOTTLE OF KETTLE AND ALL THE ROUNDS AT CROBAR!

YOU FUCKING ROCKSTAR!

WE LOVE YOU!;)

see you tonight at bunks!

U aint kidding about them call a cabs and in my case they were called call the cops -- lol

an experince to be forgotten

Bon what a help u were from central command - thats why ur the best

bring on the RED BULL tonite

see ya later

I swear I can't take it anymore if my boys Hagop and Brian Call or text messege me again, I am going to flip the fuck out. Glad they are having fun but I am not. They gotta keep theyre fun level down there. They even ran into a kid I went to high school with and they had him call my phone to tell me how sick it is down there.