Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deport all Iraqi's from the US please..

Originally posted by aim4night

i agree 100% with either deporting all islamic people or putting them in detainment camps here. it is for there own good as well. what if the peeps here turn on innocent islamics?? this way in detainment camps they would be safe and so would we from the ones who are terorrists.:tank:

You're a genius.

Originally posted by aim4night

i agree 100% with either deporting all islamic people or putting them in detainment camps here. it is for there own good as well. what if the peeps here turn on innocent islamics?? this way in detainment camps they would be safe and so would we from the ones who are terorrists.:tank:

u wouldnt happen to have a small black mustache and call urself fuhrer would u??:confused:

Originally posted by babyfacewrior

u wouldnt happen to have a small black mustache and call urself fuhrer would u??:confused:

Hows the auditing going fellow accountant? Tax is better and keeps you busy all year. Auditing must be boring??????????yes, no?

Originally posted by stiffler

Hows the auditing going fellow accountant? Tax is better and keeps you busy all year. Auditing must be boring??????????yes, no?

true true...pretty boring...but im not that exciting anyway....

and im done this week with busy season....ill see u april 15th nnukka

Originally posted by babyfacewrior

true true...pretty boring...but im not that exciting anyway....

and im done this week with busy season....ill see u april 15th nnukka

Actually I do sales and payroll taxes also which keeps me busy til the 30th:( of April...............Nukka........its all good in da hood, yamean!!!!!

Originally posted by carguy2003

Stiffler,

You just Hijacked this thread, i'm protesting!!! :hat:

Sorry bro.................well here's another change of subject:

Do you still have that miata available for me? My hoopdi broke down................. :laugh:

Originally posted by stiffler

Sorry bro.................well here's another change of subject:

Do you still have that miata available for me? My hoopdi broke down................. :laugh:

Just sold it, got a sweet Honda Del Sol tho...Call for details..

My Kia sportage is in the shop too, ran over some protesters over the weekend...

Originally posted by carguy2003

Anyone that is for Sadaam and is currently living in the US must go.. We should have them parachuted into the US camps in Iraq w/ I love Sadaam shirts on.. Get the fuck out, you reap the benefits the U.S.'s freedom, but still support Sadaam, die please.

I'm against protesters and all but i don'tt hink all the islamics here are bad people. Some of them really do like our country but there is also some who wil still admit that they hate this country. You can't stereotype them all

Also why is it that if you are for the war you are 'ignorant' but if you are against it your automatically an intelligent and non ignorant person - Just wondering who made that decision :confused:

Originally posted by ninadd

I'm against protesters and all but i don'tt hink all the islamics here are bad people. Some of them really do like our country but there is also some who wil still admit that they hate this country. You can't stereotype them all

Also why is it that if you are for the war you are 'ignorant' but if you are against it your automatically an intelligent and non ignorant person - Just wondering who made that decision :confused:

That decision was made by hollywood and all the tree-fuckin hippies..

To tell you guys on this board a quick story..

I used to live down the shore, LBI, off and on give or take for the past 5 years or so..

Anyways, you know how if you constantly go to the same gas station for years and years, you sometimes see the same guy and develop a semi-limited friendship, well there was this guy who work on LBI.

His name was Papu, granted not as familiar of a name like John, or Jen, etc, but childish giggles aside, he was a very good guy.

I remember seeing him sept. 12th 2001, the day after the infamous attack occured.

Of course you hear about those stories from a friend of a friend whose cousin saw on the news of the twelve people who cheered when it happened, whatever, my point is that was a very select group.

On the 12th it was about mid-day or so I went to fill the gas tank to go and do my personal mission..I shant ellaborate on at this time, and when I was there I couldnt find the gas guy...Papu.

Bizarre, I thought since he was always quick to be outside whenever anyone pulled up.

Well I get out and go inside to the little office thing, and peeked behind another door that led into the back room...just at that moment he sniffled and came outside and went right to the gas tank barely talking.

What was he doing?? Coke...ha....nope..

He was crying and praying to Allah the same time.

In the few words that he spoke that day(normally we always talked a bit) I got it out of him that he was so very very sad with what happened.

This guy was trying to become a american via visa, citizenship b.s. Im not really familiar, all I know is that it takes a while and he was very determined.

Well, this past weekend I went down to the shore, noticed he wasnt there anymore..

In a nutshell, due to more strict guidelines for visas, and citizenship and such he had to go back home...to the middle east.

Now for the irony in this story...

This guy, of which is stereotyped as a potential threat and/or anti-american bastard was very very far from.

He loved America more then Ive HONESTLY seen a majority of Americans love themselve.

Once again Im not getting into a 9/11 debate or discussion but I just want to say that Ive seen a very large amount of people emotional beaten right after that happened, and he was one of the more so, sincere (for lack of better words). All were sincere but you get my drift...

So, dont generalize please, and remember this one Very important fact....

EVEN THE VERY FIRST AMERICANS WERE FORIEGNERS...

have a nice day.