Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEST PLACES TO STAY IN iBIZA???

Originally posted by njserious

Im trying to find the best hotels to stay at in ibiza, im confused as how the island is situated, is the town far from the beach, im going for both clubs and the beach so should i stay downtown or on the beach?

Downtown doesn't have a nice beach it's more for shopping and night life. You are better off staying somewhere near Playa den Bossa, or San Antonio, but San Antonio beaches aren't that nice. The nicer beaches are Bora Bora(Playa Den Bossa) and Las Salinas, the even nicer beaches that you really want to see are on the other sides of the island more away from the touristy areas, you would really need a car to go there though. But just to let you know the island isn't that big, you could drive to the other side of the island in like 45 minutes. Good luck you are going to love Ibiza!

When are you going? I'll be there in August...:D

Originally posted by prplhz

Downtown doesn't have a nice beach it's more for shopping and night life. You are better off staying somewhere near Playa den Bossa, or San Antonio, but San Antonio beaches aren't that nice. The nicer beaches are Bora Bora(Playa Den Bossa) and Las Salinas, the even nicer beaches that you really want to see are on the other sides of the island more away from the touristy areas, you would really need a car to go there though. But just to let you know the island isn't that big, you could drive to the other side of the island in like 45 minutes. Good luck you are going to love Ibiza!

When are you going? I'll be there in August...:D

Thanks for the help, I cant wait, I'm going there in June.:D

Originally posted by jimk29

What do you think of El Corso in Talamanca?

I actually stayed there last year. It's in a great location within walking distance to El Divino and Pacha, very nice hotel, very clean, was sunning topless everyday at the pool and I wasn't the only one:eek: ;) But the only downfall would be that the staff is not very friendly unless you speak Espana, and the bar staff was incredibly rude, a the place was a little pricey, but if you don't mind about price I would stay there. You get a great view of Ibiza town and old Ibiza, and the Ibiza Town harbor.

We stayed at the Jet Apartments in Playa d'en Bossa last year. My friend and i were in agreement that we picked an ideal location. We were right on the longest stretch of beach on the island, and we were a five minute walk to Space and Bora Bora Beach club. Beautiful views with lots of scantily clad gals. Getting around was easy- It's a short bus ride to Ibiza town, although getting a cab was sometimes challenging.

A few tips-

1. Crime is prevalent, so keep your doors locked and your purse secure. Two thieves stole purses from the girls we were with while we were hanging out at a bar at Ibiza Town port. Everything they had was gone in an instant- money and passports.

2. Make sure you have enough cash before the weekend starts. Many ATM's run out of money on the weekends and most places don't accept credit cards.

3. Go to Bambuddha Grove restaurant- the name of the town it is in escapes me for the moment, but it is northeast of Ibiza town. It is the most amazing restaurant I've been to. It's worth a look.

4. Plan your trip carefully. It is an absolutely amazing place and you will LOVE it! Do as much as you can while you're there because if you don't, you'll regret it!!! Enjoy!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by jimk29

its a great website, and the message boards over there are made up of really friendly people. Some locals, a lot of brits. I post on there as sheeva.

Ahhhh...gotcha. I posted, my name is Trouble.